2gunz

Sick of spending hours to be killed by hackers? Tired of crappy admins? Forget all that and join our server!

Update We have added some buildings and now have a "debug monitor".

UPDATE server is now whitelist only!

Admins on this server DO NOT have full control panel access.

Therefore they may not find your loot, find you, teleport, spawn items etc.

They are as blind as the players.

The ONLY person with full access is me. And I have ZERO desire to cheat you.

I want more people in the server not less.

Player count is way up.

Generally we now have 12-30 ish players online.

I would like to thank the people that have request access and have joined.

We are still looking for more players. If your interested please PM me.

Thanks!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After running our server for a while we have decided to Whitelist.

We are are looking for more people to join the server and our community.

Clans and bandits are welcome. Server is a bit to "friendly" for my taste, looking to change that.

We intend to become a SA server when it comes out or get another server at that time.

So once SA comes out you wont be starting all over again. You will already have a home.

Features

USA server host located in Utah (dayz.st) Expect sub 70 pings in the US and other parts of the world also ping well. ex. NZ gets a 130ish

Private hive

Gotcha anti-hax

Password protected (soon this weekend)

200+ Vehicles (it wont take you days to find a trashed car)

Wrecks

Care packages

Server rollbacks should a cheater find his way in.

Active Admins (looking for a few more active and MATURE admins)

Admins have a strict NON interference roll.

50 player server

Updates done as soon as they are available.

Tags are OFF

3rd person is on

Side chat is ON. However limited voice in side chat and NO voice or text chat that gives away the location of another player.

NO lag

Little server downtime

24/7 Daylight

Server reboots every 6 hours.

Currently we have about 40 regulars.

Hoping to build a community with 20+ players off peak time and and have a full server on peak.

The server name and IP is intentionally not in this post. I only want players that want to stick around. Not randoms looking to cause trouble.

If your interested please send me a PM. And make sure you include your INGAME name in your message!

Thanks,

2Gunz

Edited by 2gunz
  • Like 4

No, I love hackers and terrible admins as much as I love people repeatedly making threads about their hives. [/sarcasm]

I'm just joshin' ya.

Actually It wasnt my intent to spam.

I posted in the general forum and the server forum. Figuring that they where the logical places to post.

I did make two identical posts in two different places on a large forum, that might appeal to two different groups of people.

I wouldnt exactly call that spamming..... but ok.......

My posts disappeared, which isntt uncommon for me as this forum is often laggy.

I saw the the Clans/group forum and figured I would try again, since my other posts didnt work (or so I thought).

It appears in hindsight that the forum admin didnt like my forum location choice and was actually deleting and/or moving my posts.

Anyway it is what it is.

Actually It wasnt my intent to spam.

I posted in the general forum and the server forum. Figuring that they where the logical places to post.

I did make two identical posts in two different places on a large forum, that might appeal to two different groups of people.

I wouldnt exactly call that spamming..... but ok.......

My posts disappeared, which isntt uncommon for me as this forum is often laggy.

I saw the the Clans/group forum and figured I would try again, since my other posts didnt work (or so I thought).

It appears in hindsight that the forum admin didnt like my forum location choice and was actually deleting and/or moving my posts.

Anyway it is what it is.

Perhaps because if you look at the right hand side at the main forum screen, you can see it's coming up numerous times (I counted three). It would at first glance look like you accidentally refreshed. It was deleted so you just have this one.

But oh well, you say you didn't mean to, I got no reason to doubt you. Good luck. :]

Maybe you ping well anyway.

If your interested pm me.

• Like 1

Very decent server. Would be nice to get a few more UK based folk on to make it busier during our evening.

Hopefully me and my group can join :)

I pm'ed you

Looking for more

Edited by 2gunz

I'd like to try the server out. Game name same as my forum name. Can I get a PM or do I need to reg at the other forum site?

EDIT: Just curious...I read the rules and they sound good, but is there any decent PvP on the server? To me it's boring if all you do is evade zombies all the time.

Edited by Bullet_Catcher

Count me in, sounds great. Been looking for a new server to play on.

Oh yea, how do I get the password? My ingame name is Cthulhu (Not skinny_man) but you said something about a password. Pm me?

Edited by Skinny_Man

To answer the question about PvP. Where are are still ramping up. (24 people on at the moment)

So it difficult to predict. The PvP action tends to change as different people play.

Anyway we would love to have you.

PM's sent

With a title like that expect hackers to bother you just to troll.

With a title like that expect hackers to bother you just to troll.

Which is exactly why the.name of the server isn't listed in my posts.

i ve played on this server since the second day it launched and never had any problems here. admins are availible and willing to help you and now its passworded to keep out the unwanted you should definitly check it out