Sign in to follow this  
Rayan (DayZ)

Revenge is sweet, with a Heli

So, me and my friends are playing on an rmod server, so there are tons of new vehicles and ai and stuff. We were driving an SUV with heaps of weapons and supplies and I switched to first person and crashed... So we searched Elektro for wheels and an engine, when this guy with a boat appears wanting to team up on the docks. I shoot him, he logs, so we get his boat and hide that. And then about 20 mins later, some guy rocks up behind me (who I think is my friend) and shoots me, I turn around and fill him with 4 m14 rounds, he dies, I faint and bleed out...

Now, seeing as he shot me first, I say "This guy is a bandit, blah blah blah" and he says that I'm the bandit, and everyone in he server starts harrassing me. Now I'm bugged cause the guy shot me first (I'm know I'm not being reasonable :P ) so I go on a personal vandetta for this guy, and all of a sudden, my friend is like "I found a heli".

We start flyring around the coast of Cherno and Electro, and I'm like "who's in the heli". Being an rmod server, everyone says it's the ai. I go along with it, but next thing I know some guy is under me trying to hide. I have never felt so powerful in DayZ like I did. It was amazing. He tried to run, but I ANNIHILATED him. it was the best. AND, it turns out it was the guy who acused me of shooting him first and turnd the server against me. I ws soooooo happy.

I'm all like in the server; "THAT WAS ME, BLAH BLAH BLAH"

It was the best DayZ experience of my life.

Edited by Rayan