Sign in to follow this  
ProphetMatt

Super Realistic (Since Difficult=Realistic here)

So i was thinking that to make this seem even more awesome and realistic you should spawn already dead 99 percent of the time. My logic is that i would guess most people died during the infection SO..... you should spawn dead most of the time, and then once in a while you spawn alive, how cool and "realistic" would that be. No reason to stop there either, what if we also started with like only 1000 blood cause you are probably beat up from your surviving, man that would be so REAL!!!!! OMG I just had another idea while brainstorming with a friend. So in real life some people have handicaps so what if you spawn as someone in a wheelchair, or maybe blind.

I completely agree with this, the more the handicap the more realistic the game is. This needs to be considered in the up coming patches! :idea:

Stop posting these stupid joke suggestions, it's getting old.

I'm not joking I thought the goal was to make everything realistic and making this came handi-capable seems pretty damn realistic to me

Yeah man we are suppose to struggle and try are best at this and with these ideas Matt here has given us this will be no problem so once again make sure you consider them in the patch they will lead you in the right direction :heart:. These struggles will definitely make this an experience to remember. :cool:

Awful idea, you might as well just work on the premise that for everytime you spawn your that lucky 1% to survive and that you were just spared the boredom of hitting respawn all the time.

The current average lifetime is 32 minutes. People seem to be dying a lot as it is now, so no.

Might also put more strain on the servers or master database.

dw guys i have the solution to make everyone happy. ProphetMatt just share your GUID and rocket will implement a fix so that whenever you spawn, you die! And the rest of us can keep on playing the game!

Cmon seriously, it would make it so much more realistic. What about the handicapable stuff, like seriously you would spawn in a wheelchair and have to like roll down the street to Cherno, mad im excited by the idea.

dw guys i have the solution to make everyone happy. ProphetMatt just share your GUID and rocket will implement a fix so that whenever you spawn' date=' you die! And the rest of us can keep on playing the game!

[/quote']

Well then rocket would have to come up with many other different ways of him dying I mean you cant just die from one single cause there has to be at least a hundred.

I see where this thread is going. What about if some players spawned as obese morbid characters, very low speed, increased hunger and thirst and all of that. Once dead, they would attract all zombies around a mile or so. Meaning there's a reason to team up with one of them and take advantage of him/her somehow...

Well, let's wait until the bugged spawn rate gets fixed. And then, this is an alpha so experiments should be the norm.

I for one am a huge fan of character classes.

Since this is a survival game after all, why not have a Bear Grylls character, armed with nothing more than a knife and a bottle of his own urine? That way you can really test your limits as a man vs. the wild.

Don't just stop there. There are tons more characters you could do...

Chuck Norris: Armed with nothing more than a cowboy hat, and his will to serve the law. Don't forget his martial arts skills though, or you're more than likely to get a roundhouse kick to the face.

Rambo: Carrying a M249 and his trusty hanker-chief around his head. He has to spawn with little to no health though, since he is carrying an M249 of course...

John McClane: Toughest bad ass of the bunch. All he needs is his trusty side arm and he's good to go. He can even take a bullet through his own shoulder if it means killing the bad guy.

Ron Swanson: Now, you're probably asking me, "Why the fuck would you use him?!" Well let me just tell you, Ron Swanson is the biggest badass of the bunch. Armed with nothing more than a turkey leg, a bottle of bourbon, his fierce mustache, and his pyramid of greatness. He proves to be a viable asset to the team.

ron-dancing-animated.gif

Dwight Kurt Schrute: Who the fuck wouldn't want Dwight? He's a fucking haus. He's got secret weapons hidden all over his office, and I'm pretty sure he's got a bunker already setup at Schrute Farms for the apocalypse... He's going to need a wee bit more health though since he is an idiot.

Project Alice: If you're project Alice then you might as well not even play the game, since she is like invincible when it comes to zombies. Just give her those trusty machetes and you're all set.

Tommy, The Green Power Ranger: That's right bitches. If you're Tommy, those zombies better be steppin. Cause all you have to do is call the mighty dragon zord and bitches will fear you. In fact, Tommy might be way overpowered, so you may not want to use him.

I really hope you take the time to go over this list, and make character classes. Now obviously due to copyright, you probably won't be able to use their exact names, but I'm sure we could figure out who you're trying to create.

Thank you for your time.

@ProphetMatt: You're a fucking retard, go back to WoW 12 year old. This game is obviously too difficult for you.

Noob..

Dude chill out I was just trying to offer suggestions to make the game even more awesome then it is...

It was funny joke at first page, after that it's not, dude.

But there is a line of truth in that - make everything more hardcore will change the game. From "zombie survival simulator" to "respawn simulator 2012".

Oh hell no, it takes several minutes to log in now so what you want is for the player base to sit there trying to connect all night to play one character with no gun and a f'n flash light?

Please never, ever! design games.