Justmatel

Justin's Hive [VETERAN|3DP:ON|CH:ON][24/7DAY/MOSTLY]|US HOST|LowPing4AUS| 90+ VEHICLES|

Hey Everyone,

I've recently launched this Private hive for anyone to hop on and use! I'm looking at mainly 24/7 Day But I'm sure I'll forget to restart it sooner or later!

I'm an Aussie but I do get great ping on this server , Feel free to hope on whenever!

Atm it's a bunch of us mates on but we would love for others to join! We basically have a 24/7 admin incase of hackers and Antihax/gotcha/Battleye! So Enjoy!

A little about me;

I'm Justin! I'm 19 years old living in Australia, I like long walks on the beach and candle lit dinners ;). I joke around quite a bit haha, But I'll possibly have a TS up soon until then you can reach me on steam "Justmatel" , skype "Justmatel" or Hotmail " Justmatel@hotmail.com!

C'ya in game!

Features Like;

Care packages

90+ Vehicles

Wrecks

Custom Loot at helis

Extra Vehicles

Admin's Active 24/7

100 Slot TS3 For all your voicing Needs

Day 24/7

Friendly community

Clanwars

Hosted in Kansas(USA)

IP:PORT: 173.208.242.146:2362

(v1.7.4.4/Beta 99153) [VETERAN|3DP:ON|CH:ON - http://justinhive.th...b.net/index.php

Web Hosting Provided By TheArchNoob.net - Thank you so much!

Team Speak 3 100 Slot - provided by TheArchNoob.net - ts3.thearchnoob.net:10075

b_560_95_1.png

Special thanks To TheArchNoob.net for providing us with Webhosting and the TS3 Server! You can find them here~

http://dayzmod.com/f...0/#entry1040833

Edited by Justmatel

THIS SERVER IS FUCKING FANTASTIC :thumbsup:

I'm an aussie myself the ping is fine and the game runs smothly for me 100% of the time there are shit loads of vehicles there are care packages, crash helis, wrecks and alot of other cool shit.

i recomend this server :D

• Like 1

THIS SERVER IS FUCKING FANTASTIC :thumbsup:

I'm an aussie myself the ping is fine and the game runs smothly for me 100% of the time there are shit loads of vehicles there are care packages, crash helis, wrecks and alot of other cool shit.

i recomend this server :D

Thats awesome im glad youre enjoying it mate.