WilkyWilks

UnOfficial I Love 1.7.1 Patch Thread!

YAY. Finally, no more noobs running guns blazing through elektro or cherno as either they are afraid of zombies or have no weapon. Thank you rocket!!!

I like it, only problem I've had is that a lot of zombies spawn inside the smaller buildings, and just stay there (or inside the walls of them). Sometimes even hitting you if you get close. The near insta spawns are sick, could use more numbers!

pls tell me...am i totaly stupid? icant find that 7.1 patch now were im searching for hours pls help me ...where can i download it????

I'm loving it. I only wish it wasn't so easy to lose 20 zeds by going through a barn.

You have ruined the game! the zombies see you a mile away even when crouched and sneaking they run at you but you have no gun. 1 tap off a zombie and you start bleeding out but you cant stop to bandage up cuz they just keep ripping you apart, and you can shoot them cuz you have no gun!

Pointless game now

Love the fixes in the list..... but actually playing it has proved deadly to the point i need a small army to survive even the simplest zed encounter!

u guys do know its bugged yeh?

Fix will be out in 30-48 hrs apparently.. Excessive zed spawns and loot spawns are bugged.

Even though there are some bugs with this patch, it's an improvement in my eyes.

I've played dayz for a few weeks (noob), but this is the first time I've actually managed to team up with people without being shot on sight.

Every patch is moving this game forward, keep up the good work!

the patch is stupid, you can just abuse zombies now, just ran thru entire elektro with like 50 zombies after me, went up a ladder and no more aggro. (if :not visible: and :not heard: == no aggro, looks like there's not more code than that for this change, and yeah zombies still see you thru walls and still hit you thru walls) Spawning with only bandage and flashlight, whats that supposed to add to the game? atleast make new survivors equipped with one gun and one mag.

stop making changes that slowly turns the mod to shit. hire some decent developers.

the patch is stupid' date=' you can just abuse zombies now, just ran thru entire elektro with like 50 zombies after me, went up a ladder and no more aggro. (if :not visible: and :not heard: == no aggro, looks like there's not more code than that for this change, and yeah zombies still see you thru walls and still hit you thru walls) Spawning with only bandage and flashlight, whats that supposed to add to the game? atleast make new survivors equipped with one gun and one mag.

stop making changes that slowly turns the mod to shit. hire some decent developers.

[/quote']

Hopefully keep bring out updates like 1.7.1 we can get rid of all the idiots this game attracts.

the patch is stupid' date=' you can just abuse zombies now, just ran thru entire elektro with like 50 zombies after me, went up a ladder and no more aggro. (if :not visible: and :not heard: == no aggro, looks like there's not more code than that for this change, and yeah zombies still see you thru walls and still hit you thru walls) Spawning with only bandage and flashlight, whats that supposed to add to the game? atleast make new survivors equipped with one gun and one mag.

[/quote']

Eh I like it. Buildings with two entrances (like the brick houses with two big rooms on either side of a hallway) are the best way to lose them.

The game is obviously broken. Hope they fix it. There's no way it's supposed to be like this.

I pity the poor people who just started playing. They probably think it was always like this, and wonder how on earth it ever got popular.

Zombies definitely need a tweak, I'm actually one of the people who knows how to abuse zombies, can now loot towns without firing a bullet, new LoS shit is bs, you can get into a town, loot any weapons/loot you want, break LoS inside a building and get out of the town leaving with whatever you need and no zombie's managing to hit you.

1.7.1 is too easy.