The_Falconer

Rules of Engagment

- Anyone with a gun that has seen me.

- I make a point of killing people who run about as if they own the place with their silenced weapons and ghillie suits even if I can't loot them. Their arrogance makes me mad. Today there were 5 dudes in ghillie suits running around Elektro shooting at zombies for no reason, I dropped 2 of them with me lee enfield and then got killed. Stupid, yes, but that will teach them not to be that arrogant again.

Another time today I got the drop on a guy with an AS50 and ghillie (because he had been firing at fresh spawners on the beach for about a minute with no regard to the amount of ammo he used), I hit him in the chest with my g17 from 15 metres, he still had time to turn around and fill me with holes because I had the gaul to use iron sights and he just no-scoped it.

(Seriously get rid of the crosshair Rocket, it's far too good for sniper rifles >:( )

Arrogance is my main reason for opening up on someone.

- If you are unarmed or have an axe, i'll stay away because there's just no point, you get what? a bandage and a pepsi sometimes? You sacrifice ammo and your position for bugger all.

Edited by Prophet

Rules of Engagement:

1. KOS anybody with a bandit skin. I can't trust them and besides, this cuts down on the competition.

2. KOS anyone who doesn't respond to "Friendly?"

3. KOS friendlies who are acting sketchy.

4. I tend to leave heroes alone, but if I see a hero skin trying to kill someone, I will shoot to kill

5. If you are hurt and I 'm low on meds, I'll just put you down with a pistol shot.

6. If I do have meds, I'll patch you up and maybe give you some gear if you sorely need it.

7. If you're unarmed you can't hurt me, so why should I kill you?

8. If you listen to what I say, I generally won't kill you and might leave you with a bit of loot.

9. Snipers get a STANAG to the back of the head, no exceptions.

• Like 2

RoE:

1. Stay away from people. Interacting with other people tends to create unnecessary noise and ruckus.

2. If 2 fails, observe said target for an extended period of time to understand their intentions.

3. If the target's behavior is deemed hostile or if I'm low on supplies, eliminate.

4. If target approaches me, eliminate. I don't take risks.

5. If target is unaware or uninterested of me and I have sufficient supplies, sneak away.

I don't trust anybody in-game. I don't kill for sheer pleasure, I simply do what I have to in order to survive.

• Like 1

Simple

1: Only engage if I stand to gain something.

(To include but not limited to: Satisfaction at the grief of others)

This is mine.

• Like 1

I was a care free bambi trying to make my way by doing the right thing on a whitelisted server since I was told there were fewer assholes there. Then I died multiple times to people driving up and down the coast running over newly spawned players. Now I think my ROE are a little more straight forward:

Did I see you first and are you wearing anything but a hero skin? Is my weapon capable of killing you without a prolonged hunt? You're dead,

Everyone, as soon as I get a chance.

Only exception to this is if I'm in the teamspeak and they identify themselves.

1. Kill everyone that is a bandit

2. Leave bambies, seriously, if you kill one of them you are the biggest scumbag in the multiverse

3. If someone points a gun at you, don't ask if he's friendly. Just go away and hide somewhere.

4. If you see a group of people with alot of crap with them, HIDE