EximiusMiles

[I'm trying to find people who play DayZ a lot!]

Hello I am trying to form a group of people who play DayZ a lot and are not getting board of it. I have been playing DayZ and must off my friends are board of it so I have no one to play with and I was wondering if there was anyone out there with the same problem. I am 15 years old and I am looking for people age 13 - 16 to play with me and join me in my adventures across Chernarus!

My Skype: EximiusMiles

My Steam Name: ElektroSurvivor

• Like 1

Join IL002, everyone is soooooo nice on there...maybe not, check my youtube below, maybe you'll stop getting bored with all of the new gear!

Hey there, JustSmileGaming.com is a clan composed of members above the age sixteen to keep maturity.

Although that's no excuse as we like to fool around ourselves.

We have a 50 slot TS3 and Dayz server.

We're currently hosting the map Namalsk as we enjoy PvP ourselves and Namalsk is perfect for that.

Come check out our community at legitdayz.com. We do events, have a public and whitelisted server, a website and active non exploiting community that play this game 24/7. check us out the the site and jump in the ts and talk to Ace or Lucent. Cya

-RECRUITING NEW AND OLD SURVIVORS-

Hello and a very warm welcome from the DayZ community and the Survival Union community.Welcome to the post apocalyptic world of DayZ.The S.U. community would like to have you among "her" ranks.We house a private-hacker free-DayZ server.Medical/community team for help and assistance are included.Teamwork and security and lots of pasta!(We have no cookies,this is no WoW!) :P

So,apply to our site now and get in touch with us.It's pretty easy and fast.

(We have TeamSpeak too!)

Meet with friendly players,work together as a unity.Survive the zombies.Come back tomorrow and resume the fun.We want YOU to be our next new blood! ;D

Visit our homepage now!Make an introduction thread in our forums,we're looking forward to knowing you and any friends that you bring along.

http://www.survivalunion.com/ <-- Our site

http://www.gametracker.com/server_info/174.34.133.106:4802/ <-- Our server's status

Happy trails.

Bishon

Senior advertisment manager

- Survival Union -

Junior Community Admin

There's a group on Glovine Server (Filter for AU4) who play "alot" good bunch of guys allways willing to help out new guys and give spare gear away. The server is passworded to minimise the risk of hackers. to get the password you MUST join Glovine Gaming communitoes teamspeak (ts.GloGaming.com.au:9995) and someone will give you the password as well as some of the basic rules.

btw, since weve passworded it and made the teamspeak rule, not one instance of hacking.