anthonydddd1

Who wants to be my partner in a YouTube series

Hey guys i'm looking to start a dayz series on YouTube.i am looking for one or possibly 2 partners to help me.

Application:

Time zone:

How much time can you dedicate to this series a day?:

Expierence in dayz:

Possibly, I would like some more details though. Such as your channel link, what are you going to be doing exactly in the series? I live in California (PST) and I'm 19 years old. I play almost everyday, and I've been playing about 3 weeks haha. So, yes I am a bit new but I'm doing pretty good so far. Me and my buddy always play.

Whats your channel? I'd possibly be interested, I am +10 GMT (Australia)

Youtube.com/dayzbuds it's a brand new channel Edited by anthonydddd1

Possibly, I would like some more details though. Such as your channel link, what are you going to be doing exactly in the series? I live in California (PST) and I'm 19 years old. I play almost everyday, and I've been playing about 3 weeks haha. So, yes I am a bit new but I'm doing pretty good so far. Me and my buddy always play.

Youtube.com/dayzbuds it's a brand new channel

id like to follow you in game and be the unrelenting 'badguy'

Hmm that would be cool you mean someone that is right behind us and is always trying to kill us?

Hmm that would be cool you mean someone that is right behind us and is always trying to kill us?

yeah except for id actually kill you both, then post the video from my point of view.

yeah except for id actually kill you both, then post the video from my point of view.

Omg you just gave me a great idea we get like 4 people on a server and we play hide and seek :) like a free-for-all between the 4 of us :D

Omg you just gave me a great idea we get like 4 people on a server and we play hide and seek :) like a free-for-all between the 4 of us :D

it would have to be on a map like namalsk or a custom set up with a small area. four people all against each other wouldnt be exciting if it were on the whole map of chernarus

Sounds interesting i'm 22 years old. Timezone: GMT +1 ( could be a problem) but i have a lot experience, i'm playing over a half a year now ( since version 1.5.8 i think). I just hope your not some idiot who shoots other people on sight or is a ruthless bandit

I might be interested. Just started my own Youtube channel, and want some more Dayz/Wasteland gameplay.

Timezone: 1+GMT

Have played about 5 months.

Edited by HippieMikkel