Sign in to follow this  
Asellia

Military Equipment in 1.7.1?

Rather odd, however, in 1.7.1, I have found an MP5A5, some sort of Machine Pistol (Started with a P), an AK47, and more, all within Elektro. I thought military equipment only spawned within military bases? These were in that sort of... well, I don't think it was a radio tower, it had three huge gates, as well as the tower on one end, with 4 or 5 floors.

Military weapons have always spawned in that particular type of building no matter where it is.

Rather odd' date=' however, in 1.7.1, I have found an MP5A5, some sort of Machine Pistol (Started with a P), an AK47, and more, all within Elektro. I thought military equipment only spawned within military bases? These were in that sort of... well, I don't think it was a radio tower, it had three huge gates, as well as the tower on one end, with 4 or 5 floors.

[/quote']

That's a fire station, weapons like that can spawn there. It's rare to pick one up in them in a town like Electro though, the recent server restart for the update means it hasn't been picked clean yet.

Some people could have switched weapons aswell. Otherwise militairy equipment spawns are restricted too: militairy tents, firestations, hangar's, deer stands, control towers and crashed helicopter sites.