nankura

After a Friendly Aussie or World wide server with spawning gear and Friends

hey guys

I was directed here from my newcomers post so i thought id post :) i hope im in the right section now xD

Basically im after a server that provides a nice friendly environement for newcomers, ive heard private hives are great for that, and preferably one based in australia since most overseas servers kick me due to ping :/

I would love to find a server that starts you with specific gear such as a tent, an axe, and some survival basics rather than starting with nothing for an easier start on newcomers

Im also after meeting people, making friends and having fun :)

• Like 1

We run a whitelisted private hive based in the UK, we are looking to get a few more players on the server. Even if you are just starting out I'm sure that a lot of the players would be more than willing to help you out and get started.

Our server has the hive backed up once every hour in case something major happens and we've also added a few extra vehicles including 2 extra choppers.

Discussion Thread: http://dayzmod.com/forum/index.php?/topic/106838-dayz-unleashed-whitelisted-unleashed-hive-gmt-5-active-admins-irc-echo

Whitelist Thread: http://dayzmod.com/forum/index.php?/topic/107711-dayz-unleashed-uk300-whitelisted-private-hive-whitelist-applications

Stats, Leaderboards and Forums: http://dayz.frak.eu/forum/

• Like 1

I'm also from Australia and also new to Dayz. Just have the very basics down.

Not sure if I would want a server that gives gear to start with though. Could be good to meet people though.

Hey guys i have a great whitelisted private server in Australia. Will be great for beginners like you. You will have to apply at their FB page:

www.facebook.com/gamingaus

Plenty of helpful players and usually only 10-20 ppl so you will have plenty or room for yourself.

Hope to see you there!

Make sure u read the 'about' section of the FB page

Edited by Viibez
  • Like 1

I'll throw mine in aswell got a whitelisted private hive AUS www.balotabuddies.com check it out and jump in ts to see if you like it cheers. Mac

Player count runs roughly 40-50+ if we up it on weekends as usual in addition there as a namalsk and lingor map if you like also under the same whitelisting

Edited by Steak and Potatoes

Oh Steak beat me to it. Balota Buddies has servers based in Australia and just opened a UK server too. I'm one of the admin team for the UK server. Also, if you are looking for private hives then look in the Private Hive Discussion Forum below this forum. It's choca-a-bloc full of private servers who are all looking for new members, as that's where they have to advertise their servers! :thumbsup:

Edited by Sula

Excellent,

I'll have to check out a few of the servers. When I search in the server browser (Dayz COmmander) it only usually comes up with 3 or 4 aus servers. Are there more that have to be connected to manually?

Also another Noob (Bambi?) question. What exactly does a whitelisted server mean? You need to be on a list otherwise you get kicked?