Sign in to follow this  
fallschirmjaeger

Spawning in with nothing after wilderness.

I'm using 1.7.1, the latest beta patch and six updater.

Updated Battleye aswell.

After beeing stuck in the fucking wilderness I hit respawn only to find myself at one of the spawnpoints on the coast with NOTHING on except painkillers , bandage and my backpack?

WTF !

This is really starting to annoy me.

Anyserver I try same problem. Even if I hit respawn again and again. Nothing changes except my Spawnpoint.

Fix this.

well.

Beeing the intelligent individual that I am I just found out that this is the major change in 1.7.1.

fuck my life. this just made me kinda hate this mod.

thanks.

If you read threw the patchnote u see that u wont get much more on respawn not adays:)

Well it is very shitty! Well thanks for doing the research its gonna make it better in the long run i guess

Alright. I just said "fuck it" and went for it.

Kinda worked. looted some warehouse found whiskey bottles to distract zombies. I made it into elektro and found a friendly guy to temporarly team up with. We looted some shit and took off. made it out of Elektro armed and alive.

On 2nd thought now I have to say that this makes the mod extremly challanging now and interesting. Haven't played it at daytime yet. I was 4am on the server.

I found out that there are Zombies inside the buildings now. Quite often I might say. That would be bad enough...but some of them spawn when you are already in the doorway.