xharrycrossx@msn.com

BonKerS Zombieland | Private Hive server | 50 Slots | *Whitelist Application* & Discussion

Hi Guys and thanks for looking at my thread

We have just recently started a new DayZ private hive server with a whitelist and we are looking for people to come help make it a great community! The server is located in Amsterdam and has very low pings. we play fair and we expect everyone else to do the same.

We are also looking for some good squads to join so we can have epic fights!

Features:

-100+ Vehicles (including 6 Helicopters and a Bi-Plane)

-Daylight Only (subject to change if people want night too)

-Care packages

-Vehicle wrecks with loot

-Multiple Admins

-Custom Anti-Cheat Programs (Tracks teleports and auto-kicks for illegal scripts/weapons)

-Rollbacks Possible if server is attacked

-Low Pings

Server Name:

(1.7.4.4/99515) [VETERAN CH:ON][GMT-5] Private Hive - BonKerS Zombieland | Whitelisted | DayZ.ST

IP:

37.58.68.222:3272

To easily find the server simply type "bonkers" (without quotations) into your preferred server software

**********************************************************************************************************************************

Whitelist Application:

To be accepted onto the whitelist for the server just reply to this thread with the following:

In Game Name:

GUID:

I will gives beans to the players that i have added to the whitelist

**********************************************************************************************************************************

If you cannot reply to this thread then you can send an email to bonkersdayz@gmail.com with the details above to be accepted.

*NOTE*

To find your GUID you will need to log into any Battle eye enabled server and type "#beclient GUID" (without quotations) and your GUID will be displayed in the chat area. i recommend you screenshot the GUID as it is 32 characters long and may disappear before you write it down.

Edited by CROSSBLADE
  • Like 4

Name - Jamie

Location - Birmingham, England

GUID - 04cddda8cfd4850aa7b2c639874a153a

• Like 2

IGN: D3S1

GUID: 4f0b757419a05ab7b5580c876d6eefcb

• Like 2

i have been playing on this server for a couple of days now but every time I join I get kicked with a battle eye script #1 (spawning vehicles) i am not a hacker and never would want to do anything to do with this can you guys do something to help me out with this please, i really like this server and wan t to keep playing on it! thanks.

edit: player name: Captain Birdseye

Edited by skilledoutsider

In Game Name: Tom

GUID: FAF76B96-798C-11D2-AAD1-006008C78BC7