Sign in to follow this  
satyrphetamine

Looking for NVG's and a m24.

I'v got a couple of FN fals, a DMR, an m107, M14 aim I dont need. And im looking for 1 m24 and some NVG's. So say what you have and what you want! I'm open for other suggestions, feel free to make one! Cheers //Satyrphetamine

Edited by Satyrphetamine

If you can find me an as50, i'll give you nvg and rangefinders

I no longer need the NVG's, got lucky as hell yesterday. But if you get me an m24 and a rangefinder ill give you a AS50 mate!

mmm how about rangefinder, gps and a guillie?

then i'll go with you to starry and nw and help you find an m24?

I'm sure we can find someone to kill with one..

B)

Edited by Creep-

Tha mags i dont really care about, its not like DMR mags are very rare, what do you need? An aniti material sniper rifle? An FN fal? Bizon? name what you need/want mate! :)

DMR mags sent rare XD I waste them sometimes because ill have like 6 extra. But anyway I am looking for a few items just let me know if you have any of these and a deal can be worked out.

NVG, M9, tents, M107/AS50 <----just looking for someone who may trade for these, m9 sd mags, ill update you if anything else is thought of that could be useful to me. Either way these are the things I'm looking for the tents are more priority than anything because I'm in the current point moving and I don't have enough tents.

DMR mags arnt rare XD I waste them sometimes because ill have like 6 extra. But anyway I am looking for a few items just let me know if you have any of these and a deal can be worked out.

NVG, M9, tents, M107/AS50 <----just looking for someone who may trade for these, m9 sd mags, ill update you if anything else is thought of that could be useful to me. Either way these are the things I'm looking for the tents are more priority than anything because I'm in the current point moving and I don't have enough tents.