Sign in to follow this  
Dave.

Humanity -50 000, what do?

Simply because you can stay alive w/o killing everyone you meet and getting to -50k humanity.

I got your point (i find it silly). Your not getting my/our point: You did something, your going to have to deal with it, regardless on how you justify your self, you are at -50k humanity. That is how the mod works. There are no magical insta-fixes so you can ditch the results of your actions. You can either put the effort and put up with getting kill w/o retaliating or you can give up on restoring your humanity. No "Hey can i restore my humanity while still killing everyone i meet?" .

I'm not going to keep repeating myself. It was fun though to have a 'discussion' with mentally impaired again.

tbh I'm with all those who say you truly deserve being a bandit. In over 60 hours I spend playing this mod, I have NEVER been shot by a survivor I met!

When direct comms work it is easy to convince someone that you're friendly, when not it's a little more difficult. Most times I met someone I helped or received help and we went seperate ways.

A few times, usually when direct comms worked, I teamed up with random strangers and we looted some villages and had good fun.

If you really want to become a survivor again find a group of players in a Forum to play with, best with a TS3 server or similar and keep patching them up. Don't shoot anyone.