Sign in to follow this  
JohnnyDouch

JohnnyDouch [Veteran High skilled] - [UTC/GMT+1] Creating an Elite Bandit Squad

Hello everyone and thank you for taking time reading this. :beans:

My name is Christian im 20 years old im searching for players for my newly started Elite Squad -

Ive searched for a long time for a squad or clan too join but nothing yet have come to my interrest and the many offers i have bin giving havent bin interresting enough, that is why i am now starting my own Squad which will be lead by me. as myself i am a very intelligent person im mature of age and my playstyle is very strategic. I have bin Playing dayz everyday since it was released. I have more than 800+ hours of playtime in steam, i have played in squads before, but my speciality is Close combat, im also fairly good at sniping, i do not rush in and kill people when they show them selfes ill rather dó it the strategic Way tricking the foe and that Way gainning succes. Im also the owner of the old server called Dk100 which we locked Down Cause of hackers.. So by saying hackers i play on a private server [high populated]

Normally i play with [Third person] - [Veteran(No nametag for Sniper bait] - ive also praticed alot in Expert with no third person so i can play both i do not play Regular end of story.

What is it im searching for?

Im searching for 2 dedicated players who are intelligent - strategic - patient and are social capable of communicating who would fit perfect in my Squad, you have to be online almost every day ofcause i accept social life with girlfriends and Irl friends but i would prefer that you could play as much as possible, so you can keep your gaming up too date so you can improve and learn the other squad members better, i do not demand that you are the best at what your doing i only demand that your giving your best when we are out their on the field and communicating. i demand that you are above 18 years old and know your way around the game im not a babysitter im a leader and i take the nessasary decisions if needed.

Positions:

Tactical leader - JohnnyDouch

(My Rigth hand) Sniper - Debian

Close combat Aggresive:

tactical Sniper - (Protecting the sniper using hatchet so no noice is being made when we are inside a city trying too scoipe other Squads) -

Now that the serious part are over im a very friendly guy i say my opnion and when you did a good job you get the credit you deserve im the guy that loves this thing called inovation so if you get your own ideas our an idea for the situation we are in your more than welcome to " speak your mind " so we can discuss it, i love having fun as my self fun is what im all about playing serious and having fun goes hand in hand.

So if you think this sounds interresting and you want too prepare for the great battle that has too come in Standalone give me a PM on skype or Steam -

skype - Ridderpjalt

steam - Fuglsang2009 i got my Own teamspeak server also for Squad use.

Goodday and good Luck on surviving . B)

post-131190-0-12046400-1354706864_thumb.

Edited by JohnnyDouch
  • Like 1

You should try to join our servers at legitdayz.com. My bro and I are looking for a few pros to join our personal squad on our servers who know what to do and when to do it. Our servers are very stable and secure. Join the forums and our ts and let us know when you want to play some badass dayz.

Your clearly no such thing as a veteran cause you've never played ArmA 2 probably, and I highly doubt that you're "high skilled"