LeGiT* Crazyfish

US 1257 Chernarus - (v1.7.4|99153) [VETERAN] 3DP:ON|CH:ON-GMT+7 Private hive Aussies player base

US 1257 Chernarus (v1.7.4|99515) [VETERAN] 3DP:ON|CH:ON-GMT+7 Private hive

New server looking for more regular players that can call this server home there is 70+ vehicles 5+choppers extra custom buildings 4 server restarts a day to keep server and spawns fresh all players welcome to do what they want pvp base building pve friendly player base and no admin abuse scripters/hackers will be banned trying to keep the server as fair as possible.

We keep side chat on so u guys can communicate make groups and alliances if u want so if u a lone player be sure to jump on have a chat and meet up with a team if new player jump on and just ask for help one of our friendly players will be more than happy to help. Hope to c u guys come have a game and tell your friends and favourite our server plz so u can find it again. C YOU IN BATTLE AND REMEMBER IM FRIENDLY :)

US 1257 Chernarus - (v1.7.4|99515) [VETERAN] 3DP:ON|CH:ON-GMT+7 Private hive

We are going to be adding whitelisting on the server due to hackers if u would like to reserve ur spot plz msg me and i will give u the e mail to send your application to hope to c u soon:) or email legitdayzserver@hotmail.com

Edited by LeGiT* Crazyfish
  • Like 1

Ok we currently got bout 20 regular players still looking for more but to keep the server full if u interested msg me or e mail legitdayzserver@hotmail.com to get whitelisted or join the server and ask and we will get your details hope to c join the ranks. :)

Will be whitelisting within the week so please e mail at legitdayzserver@hotmail.com to be added or join server and msg a legit player to be added to the list.