Tang

Looking for a group, potentially a clan.

I just started playing dayz last night, I think it would be much more entertaining to survive with other people. So I'm looking for people to play with, be it a clan/guild or a loose association of people. Even just one person would be better than solo.

I'd prefer to play a Hero type character, but it's survival-sometimes you need to murder.

Looking for a TeamSpeak/Vent style VOIP- no Skype.

EST time zone

I play vids nearly everyday for a few hours, at least

pm me on the forum, or reply here.

Immature people need not respond,

thanks for the consideration.

• Like 1

I know this is of no use to you immediately but I would love to play with a fellow mature person looking to be more of a Hero that helps other people out. The problem is im getting the game in 2-3 weeks, I may get it earlier if the standalone gets pushed back. I have teamspeak but don't know much about it, sooo thats pretty much it, and good luck surviving out there.

I have a teamspeak server that I have access too that is private. I would like to talk to you prehand and I would prefer skype for that. Would you be okay with that?

I would like to join this group. I too have been wanting to join a group after long hours scavenging by myself and often running into other groups. Reply to this post and I will join your server or you can join mine, whatever way works best for you, I'm just looking for a legit group that will work together to get things done and search for guns, vehicles etc.

Well if you are looking to play hero, then consider clicking on the link in my signature. :D We're a fairly big group, made up of like-minded players and we usually have a few vehicles in our camp to use. If you want, you could type in regulator on YouTube, a couple of us have made videos on the kind of thing we do.

Edited by *Regulator* Jackeroo

Well guys, anyone that may want to join a group, im in a predicament. i have 3 heli's and not enough people to fly them :P soo message me on steam if interested, "cousinit117"

Right on. Lots of options flying around in this topic atm.

It's nearly 2 am, my time. I'm going to log for the night, and sleep on it.

Thanks for the interest guys, talk to you tomorrow.

Bit late but;

You are welcome to check our our community mate, we are the BSB Network (http://www.bsbnetwork.com) .

First and foremost we are an open community for all fair and mature gamers, with over 1600 registered gamers, 300+ of whicha re Day Z players. We host our own internal clan (with several organised fireteams) as well as several other clans and groups. We're not some fly by night group either as we've going strong since 2002, supporting gamers playing many different games.

We have our own website and public teamspeak (check out our server now to see who's online playing right now http://www.bsbnetwork.com/servers) as well as a couple of game servers (including Day Z). Our lads play a mixture of public and private hive Day Z and we also have heavy representation on Day Z Redux.

If youa re interested it's pretty easy to get invovled, you can tag along with games at any point by simply joining our Teamspeak server and asking any of the groups to join in. It also helps by getting invovled with our forum and website.

Hope to catch you in-game soon!

www.JustSmileGaming.com

Just Smile Gaming is a new clan/community that is looking to recruit dedicated gamers of all background in the Dayz community. We are focused on becoming one of the best and biggiest clan/communities in the Dayz world, but we cant do that without your help, Yes You! We need you to come join us in our road to victory to take over dayz and we cant do this without having able bodies live you. Like what you have heard so far? Well if that has not tempted you yet then this will.

What We Can Offer:

• An up to date website in which it is easy to access and navigate.
  • We host a 50 man TeamSpeak3 Server, come and join us to talk to use about your application or anything in general (85.236.100.85:10937).
  • We host a hack free private hive 50 man server (185.2.136.156:3000)
  • We have a great admin & support team that offers to give help and adive within the guild.
  • Ranking system
  • We offer forums for all the members to contact each other etc.

So what are you waiting for!

Here is a list of ways to contact me:

• Steam ID - ItsJustKfoss.
  • PM me on the days forum.
  • Visit our site and PM on their.
  • Or reply to this post.

Send Your Application In Now!

www.JustSmileGaming.com

Just Smile Gaming is a new clan/community that is looking to recruit dedicated gamers of all background in the Dayz community. We are focused on becoming one of the best and biggiest clan/communities in the Dayz world, but we cant do that without your help, Yes You! We need you to come join us in our road to victory to take over dayz and we cant do this without having able bodies live you. Like what you have heard so far? Well if that has not tempted you yet then this will.

What We Can Offer:

• An up to date website in which it is easy to access and navigate.
  • We host a 50 man TeamSpeak3 Server, come and join us to talk to use about your application or anything in general (85.236.100.85:10937).
  • We host a hack free private hive 50 man server (185.2.136.156:3000)
  • We have a great admin & support team that offers to give help and adive within the guild.
  • Ranking system
  • We offer forums for all the members to contact each other etc.

So what are you waiting for!

Here is a list of ways to contact me:

• Steam ID - ItsJustKfoss.
  • PM me on the days forum.
  • Visit our site and PM on their.
  • Or reply to this post.

Send Your Application In Now!

Bit over the top?

Hey there, JustSmileGaming.com is a clan composed of members above the age sixteen to keep maturity.

Although that's no excuse as we like to fool around ourselves.

We have a 50 slot TS3 and Dayz server.

We're currently hosting the map Namalsk as we enjoy PvP ourselves and Namalsk is perfect for that.

Currently playing on LegitDayz (.com ) public server. Been there 2 days and having fun so far - good population, and a public TS3 server for use. You will find me there as Fynz.

-RECRUITING NEW AND OLD SURVIVORS-

Hello and a very warm welcome from the DayZ community and the Survival Union community.Welcome to the post apocalyptic world of DayZ.The S.U. community would like to have you among "her" ranks.We house a private-hacker free-DayZ server.Medical/community team for help and assistance are included.Teamwork and security and lots of pasta!(We have no cookies,this is no WoW!) :P

So,apply to our site now and get in touch with us.It's pretty easy and fast.

(We have TeamSpeak too!)

Meet with friendly players,work together as a unity.Survive the zombies.Come back tomorrow and resume the fun.We want YOU to be our next new blood! ;D

Visit our homepage now!Make an introduction thread in our forums,we're looking forward to knowing you and any friends that you bring along.

http://www.survivalunion.com/ <-- Our site

http://www.gametracker.com/server_info/174.34.133.106:4802/ <-- Our server's status

Happy trails.

Bishon

Senior advertisment manager

- Survival Union -

Junior Community Admin

Hello my name is Morpe I am from a fairly new clan called Fallen Immortals we are looking for new players here is a link to a post on the dayz forum please fill out the form and then just join are teamspeak and talk to either Royale,Troy,or AiViA

You can join the clan here: http://dayzmod.com/forum/index.php?/topic/113555-fi-fallen-immortals-open-recruitment/#entry1073818