Sign in to follow this  
nafienx

Creating and or Looking for Bandit Squad

Okay I'm wanting to either join or create a bandit group. No home server has been chosen yet, will decide when I join or someone joins up.

What I'm looking for; I'm looking for people who are the best at everything. Each time we play, we will be on our A Game whether we're sniping/spotting/CQB/Looting/going down the Fatal Funnel.

I'm looking for 17+!

You need to know your location, heading, everything around you at all times.

We won't be Elektro Bandits, we're going to be true Bandits. We will fight North, loot North. But if we are down south at the time and an unarmed player comes between us and our objective we will kill him.

Means of communication will be Skype unless someone is willing to lend us a Vent/TS3 server to use.

I want a group of 5-7 anything above that gets too big and we start losing track of everyone.

I don't really want to or a require a specific group setup. Just the one thing I do want is when we're looting a town or clearing a camp/settlement I want at least 1 or 2 men on sniper/spotter over watch to cover our asses.

Post here for questions, if you're interested in starting up this group send me a message and tell me about yourself.

Yuo should check out our server. There are a couple of groups like that on there, and bunch of other guys who will enjoy fighting you when you get up and running ;-). www.pdrserver.co.uk this server is interesting because of the GreenZone rule. Makes for a good mix of cooperative play and bandit play.

Hey, our server, (in my sig) is new and looking for groups, both survivor and bandits. We can offer you and anyone you play with a good atmosphere with active admins and rollbacks incase we have any major issues with hackers.

Completly private hive, you start with a pistol, tent, beans, coke, knife, matches 3 bandages and a 12 slot pack. Its an EU server (dunno why it says US) but we have a mix of US and EU players so there are generally always players online.

We have a steam group TWBDdayZ and are working on the forums now.

Edited by Georonin

bump. not really looking for a server right now guys mainly players but will keep you in mind.

I have been playing dayz for 4 months now and i'm looking to join a bandit group. BTW i'm 18 years old and have knowledge of the terrain.

contact info...

SKYPE - chicken065

Check out indecisivebastards.com

We are looking for good members. You can get a link to our ts and I can give you some info

I see what you mean, good sir. You seem to have attracted a lot of IWANTMOREPLAYERSONMYSERVER fags. I heard what you said about Elektro bandits. We don't know those guys. You're welcome to join us though, we're a serious group of about 13 people. http://dayzmod.com/forum/index.php?/topic/110608-chernogorsk-bandits-open-for-recruitment/ .

Contact us at chernogorskbandits@gmail.com

Add me on skype mitch.miller24 i play a lot and i know what im doing, i need someone who knows as much as me about the game to play with. Needs someone who can actually play the game good.