muttasone

Large tents, Shacks, Colonization, Locks and Chests

Large tents: Tents you can find rarely they are as large as one of those cover things you set up on the beach for shade. You can store guns on racks or wood piles to have easy access to fire. Or maybe just as decoration to say you have a home you could put a chest in there.

Shacks: Similar to large tents except you can make them by yourself with nails and such they wont look good but they serve their purpose

Colonization: Would like this on the map Cherno plus since there would be more buildings open, So you could do multiple steps to remove zombies from a town and it would not be easy like setting a large wall around the area and shooting as much zombies as there would spawn. That way you could get locks to lock some of the houses this way DayZ could be like no other game like DayZ before you could make use of the wasteland you live in and turn it back into a society

Locks: Find mechanizms in a pub or supermarket or something

Chests: Find them or make them through lumber and scrap metal find a lock and lock your stuff in it

Edited by malcomshot

All good ideas but im sure many similar ideas are floating around..im also sure that ROCKET has said he would like to see more player base building stuff implemented into the game..and sure it will happen :) ..

I do like the idea of colonizing a town or more specifically houses and buildings

Thanks I have always wanted to see the player base take that exstra step and make a community but only resently I found out private hive owners can turn off zombies spawns in specific cities just figured colonization would take that exstra step and make it possible without owning a server or trying to presuade a server owner even though it would bring many players

I resently wanted to start a themed one like a martial law thing the clan who leads the server makes it so you will be shot by them if you have a gun out in the city and no military weps or you will be shot and close off airfield with wire fence and make it heli entrance only

You know the worst that could happen is, we start calling this minecraft 3.0 Chernarus. if we implement advanced settlement options like that.

Its not like Plank Plank plank

Plank plank Plank = Aircraft carrier it would be with in the power of anyone that currently lives on this earth to make a crappy shed the size of a tent and it would be a multiple step process

Its not like Plank Plank plank

Plank plank Plank = Aircraft carrier it would be with in the power of anyone greyskull that currently lives on this earth to make a crappy shed the size of a tent and it would be a multiple step process