fire708

still being attacked through walls

16-06-12 @ 2247

zed attacked through a wall from outside building

In Mogilevka, the large orange brick house

Waiting for an aggroed zed to enter

version 1.7.1

On RU 16

Crawling up a hill, zed spotted me as he came around corner. I ran into building. with my back aginst wall and no zed in the room I got hit several times.

17-6-2012 @ 0315

Got killed through a wall in Msta by multiple zombies hitting me.

Ver 1.7.1

NY47

I shot a zombie inside a tiny shed outside of the medium yield in Msta and killed it. More aggro'd due to the sound. They attacked me through the wall in a shed so I ran to another building. Then they attacked me through the wall in a residential home(the style with two doors and a dining room).

NY47 here as well, confirming the whole...being hit through walls thing still occurring with the latest beta patch and 1.7.1 on both the server and my client.

Confirmed. Still an issue. And being aggroed through walls just by being near it AND being attacked through walls. Also zombies still chase even though they lose LOS

Still getting attack through walls.

Stair cases now I.E in control tower hiding under stair case, if they are above you can get hit still.

22126831.jpg

Yea i found that info after i submitted, Srry to the dev team. Delete this thread.

Confirmed agro and hit through a wall by a zombie, I thought Ray tracing had to do with lighting effect not zombies seeing and hitting through walls?

I thought raytracing was a lighting thing as well-- "confirmed" by wikipedia (lulls). Maybe rocket just used the wrong word to describe the problem?