nking4

Looking for group/people to play with

Whats up guys im getting back into dayz and am looking for some people to play with. Im 20 years old, have a mic, and have played the game for about 3 months so im pretty experienced when it comes to playing. My steam id is nking4 or just reply on here asap thanks!

• Like 1

Hey, Me and a load of peeps have just set up a new private hive server (159.253.143.16:3051). 3 reasonable sized groups on the server and a mix of EU and US ppl to play with at all times. If you are friendly and like working as a team you generally get invited to a group. We also have a steam group we have just set up, search for TWBDdayZ on steam if you are interested and pop on and say hi!

Edited by Georonin

www.JustSmileGaming.com

Just Smile Gaming is a new clan/community that is looking to recruit dedicated gamers of all background in the Dayz community. We are focused on becoming one of the best and biggiest clan/communities in the Dayz world, but we cant do that without your help, Yes You! We need you to come join us in our road to victory to take over dayz and we cant do this without having able bodies live you. Like what you have heard so far? Well if that has not tempted you yet then this will.

What We Can Offer:

• An up to date website in which it is easy to access and navigate.
  • We host a 50 man TeamSpeak3 Server, come and join us to talk to use about your application or anything in general (85.236.100.85:10937).
  • We host a hack free private hive 50 man server (185.2.136.156:3000)
  • We have a great admin & support team that offers to give help and adive within the guild.
  • Ranking system
  • We offer forums for all the members to contact each other etc.

So what are you waiting for!

Here is a list of ways to contact me:

• Steam ID - ItsJustKfoss.
  • PM me on the days forum.
  • Visit our site and PM on their.
  • Or reply to this post.

Send Your Application In Now!