Sign in to follow this  
sinisterltu

Looking for a buddy or two to kill some people.

Hi, my name is SinisTer and I am looking for a fellow Bandit or whatever you are I don't really give a shit as long as you aren't a noob ( I don't KOS if it is possible to communicate with victim, so sometimes I help people, sometimes I shoot them . ) I am veteran player and I am playing on ZOMBIES.NU HIVE (get whitelisted there) . I had lots of experience with squads and formed few, but I didn't like them because they talk too much and I just can't stand when people talk too much like " BLA BLA BLA " That is why I am looking for 1 or 2 buddies MAYBE 3 if they are veteran and experienced in PvP and DayZ Itself and are from Europe because of GMT ..... If you are interested to join me just leave your skype here..

just get whitelisted on ZOMBIES.NU

Edited by sinisterltu
  • Like 2

Bump ! Getting lots of requests but 90% ppl just add me and dont log back in skype for like 2 days :DD

I just keep on bumping every 12 hours maybe someone will be interested, maybe this lonely survivor will find that ONE and ONLY ! and cook some raw meat on fire together !

Edited by sinisterltu

dude where you from? Is it Lithuania? coz I'm from there too. I don't consider myself as a "veteran" but I can handle myself :) let me know if yo u wanna play

Hey guys,

Id like to welcome you to play on my server, we have lots of nice people who you can team up with and who will help you. Also some bandit groups who make the game fun :)

The server is a whitelisted private hive and we get next to no hackers at all :)

It would be nice to get a new group on the server :beans:

http://dayzmod.com/forum/index.php?/topic/98174-uk10-zombie-world-whitelist-applications-discussion-thread-9945-hacker-free-looking-for-new-players-clans-apply-now/

Cheers!

Panda

I am looking for a fellow Bandit(s) to assist me in the United States with veteran experience, over 16, and is commited to surviving and killing for the fun of it. I am looking for a loyal person who is looking for a loyal teammate and is there to co-op and work as a team.

Hmu skype frank.frisbee if interested. Any server is good and the player is preferrable in the USA