Sign in to follow this  
Nosdii2

what happens to a heli when..

Hi guys, i'm in a bit of a bother,

I've been playing dayz for some time and got a hold of a chopper 3 times now. 2 of the cases some bullshit happened

Yesterday i was with my mate and we found a chopper (Mi_17_DZ)

we had a blast flying around mostly alone on the server but same same, found 4 crash sites totally and all was well (2 as50's n shit)

at what was to be our last fling down towards mogilevka and the neighbour town i saw my batteleye client nagging about needing an update.

At once i became worried since i knew some bullshit may happen and you may get kicked. i was going to land but i thought neh.. it'll work out and land somewhere north for the night, Stupidly of course

As we flew north of devil's castle both me and my buddy got kicked because the bloody be client could not update. this happened to me once before in a UH, and i knew we would spawn on the ground but still annoying.

my QUESTION is. what happens to the chopper when all crew members including the pilot gets off the server midair (at the time the only ones on the server)

like where does the thing end up?

regards Nosdii

without a pilot, it crashes. doesnt matter if other passengers aboard or not. I died more than once due to the pilot having a disconnect.

T1soe.jpg

For real?

Here's a spoon

"Vehicle FAQ"

The UH1H will(?) also respawn where it last blown up.

If your all kicked it crashes.

yes i know it respawns where it crashes but does it turn of engine and start dropping at once or does it fly abit, since this was in air it could mean some serious radius

Edited by Nosdii2