Sign in to follow this  
Justmatel

New Private Hive - Needs Help.

Hey guys, I've recently opened up a private Hive using Vert hosting and I'm having a little bit of trouble i cant get my head around.

First off battleye Kicks/bans from my server for re-spawning, So id like to make battleye just kick never ban users?

Get a proper Server control running so i can access it and check player locations/backpacks/time alive for hackers that way,

Script in some more cars etc... Maybe change the loot table a little for helicopter crash sites.

Would also like a script or an easier way to make it day time.. possible 24/7 Day.

I will pay for your troubles and from what i gather it shouldn't take too long to do.

Anyway, I'd appreciate any help i can get in this matter, you will be paid for your time!

( I should probably add that this server is intended for a IH gaming community and may be whitelisted) People that aid in this will have their name credited within the load out screen. - 40 slot server, Anyone that aids me will also have access to it, Their friends too! Its hosted in Kensas, US!)

Contact me Through the PM system or Add me on Steam "justmatel" / Hotmail "justmatel@hotmail.com"

Thanks,

justin

Edited by Justmatel

Ok, As People die and respawn they are banned for "MP Event Handler Exception", Running Battleye and Anti hax, but how do i solve this?

Edited by Justmatel