Sign in to follow this  
OGLiamNeeson

Searching for a DayZ companion.

I AM SEARCHING FOR (A) DAYZ COMPANION(S)!

hi. i'm going to make this short and simple. i am only going to consider those who meet these requirements:

• Over a few months of experience in DayZ.
  • 16+ (I am 16 myself).
  • Very well geared up.
  • Up north on a public hive (near NWA or Stary Sobor).
  • Positive about the game.
  • Not in a jam (low blood, broken leg, etc).
  • Around Chernogorsk on a public hive

i am very strict on those rules. i don't like having to teach a guy who has one week of experience the difference between Elektro and Cherno. thanks.

Edited by OGLiamNeeson
  • Like 1

Lol at the 16yo view of life, wanting friends but unwilling to help them. Welcome to the beginning of a very lonely life :(

• Like 1

Lol at the 16yo view of life, wanting friends but unwilling to help them. Welcome to the beginning of a very lonely life :(

http://www.hasbro.co...ttlepony/en_us/

it seems like DayZ is a little too much for you. i've proven that i do indeed help people by introducing you to a place more your speed.

Edited by OGLiamNeeson

liam neeson i have bad news for u.. u see, i have taken ur daughter (again).. i know u dont know who i am, i know u dont know what i want and no im not looking for munie.. i am perfectly aware of ur set of skills and not a fuck was given about them in this post. all i want from u is this... ur beans... (っ◕‿◕)っ

Edited by iJosh
  • Like 1

http://www.hasbro.co...ttlepony/en_us/

it seems like DayZ is a little too much for you. i've proven that do indeed help people by introducing you to a place more your speed.

Lonely and an idiot as well, that's the best troll you can get on? I like ponies, I show them to my children, you know those things you will never have due to a lack of companionship.

Edited by SP45M

a parent who insults teenagers for no reason.

i can tell your children are going to grow up to be successful, just like their father.

and troll? you need to look up the definition of troll.

well mr neeson u may have given me ur beanz but im sorry to say i already made ur daughter walk the dayZe plank AKA the NWAF.. sniper popped her in teh head

sorry mr neesey ur daughter is ded

• Like 1