Sign in to follow this  
Scumbag Will

Experienced Player looking for a group.

Hey Guys,

My name is Will i have been playing DayZ for at least 7 months now and i normally play with my friends but they suck at the game. I am wanting to play with more experienced players in a lager group rather than play solo when i want to play the game a little more serious.

About me as a player.

I like to play around the NWA or any where up north. My preferred style is to pick up a nice mid/long range weapon E.G Dmr, M14 Aim or even a Fal and thats all i need for my self i would be happy to take medical supplies, food and drink as well as ammo for the group. I reasonably good a describing the location of other players when in combat but that i area i think i may be able to improve on because i play on my own allot i don't normally use that skill much.

About me and where to contact me.

I play DayZ around 3-5 hours a day 4-5 days a week.

I am 16 years old. i have collage obliteration Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday from 7am to 4 pm

If you need to know anymore about me or your interested in me joining your group the best way to contact me is on skype just add me - William.Hedley2

Thank you for reading.

• Like 1

i would be interested in teaming with you and seeing how you play i sent a skype request already :)