Sign in to follow this  
Scottishwarrior

The Pirates want a fight!

Hello fellow DayZers! I'm Scottishwarrior, from the pirate gaming community. I'll keep this nice and simple, we are looking for a rival clan/group to fight against in our home server!

Little bit about ourselves : We are an organised group of dayzer players, we plunder, we rob, we kill, we heal. We have a large and active dayz community.

Server detials: LU1 Private hive (87.106.252.53:2302)

We have active admins, and a zero tolerance to hacking and duping.

Some come and test our metal against a hardend group of pirates! Yarrrr!

http://tpoc.co.uk

Edited by Scottishwarrior
  • Like 2

what a bullshit man, hey guy you not a real pirate i bet you cant even quickscope i am real pirate xFaZex clan is pro best you could never win against sutch forces of evil badness

you have guns? we take guns.... you have ammo? we steal ammo.... you haev beans? its on... and if you have kids you better hid them good bcoz our

genitals are long and hard and ready to pump, get ready to be violated like no other mr scottish fake pirate dude. we are cumming over to take youre vanity

and also sanity, watch out fur our davie jonesy flag on the horizon as u pee you pants and tremble in fear of an catastropic event even worserer than decembre 21-2012.

(っ◕‿◕)っ

The Old Bastards Clan may take you up if you wish. What are the rules and regulations on your server? We also have an Official server up (locked) that we need a clan to come kick us around in. Message me or find me on TS. www.oldbastardsclan.com for the TS address.

Thanks!