GERuss

WHITELIST - 24/7 Daylight - 150+ Vehicles - Loadouts Available - Salt Lake City - CHERNO

24/7 Daylight - 150+ Vehicles (1.7.4.4/99153) [ VETERAN CH:ON][GMT+11] Private Hive - GamerExit.com | DayZ.ST

199.195.198.140:2542

Come check us out! Growing new server, plenty of vehicles, combat and crash sites all around. Here's some quick info:

• Location in Salt Lake City (UTAH)
  • Chernarus
  • 24/7 Daylight
  • 150+ Vehicles
  • Veteran Difficulty
  • 3rd person : ON
  • Cross hairs: ON
  • Map Markers: ON
  • Whitelist Activated
  • Friendly Active admins
  • Custom loadouts available through our forums
  • Custom buildings around the map(more being added)
  • AUTOMATIC BACKUPS TO ROLL BACK IN CASE OF HACKER

Good Ole fashion DayZ fun with a little twist of excitement to spice up the game. We're backed by a good size gaming community over at: http://gamerexit.com/ and would love more players on the server.

For suggestions and feedback, report them in our DayZ section at: http://gamerexit.com

You can also register there to start earning forum points through posting, which will allow you to buy custom load out packages.

Add us to your favorites and start playing today!

Edited by GERuss
  • Like 3

Heads up too guys and gals we just got this up and running :)

http://gamerexit.com/dayzstats.php

It's a custom stats page to show the Top 25 Zombie killers on our server.

Edited by GERuss

Just had a wicked time on this server.

Teamed up with Marks and we repaired a chopper. Flew it all over the map looting the NWAF and heli crashes.

We spotted a heli crash and were looking to set down near it when the engine was shot out by an M107.

We managed to eject and get out safely, and stalked the clan that shot us down. But they managed to get the jump on us and take us out. Well played HumphryHumper!

It was probably the most fun I've had on DayZ ever.

• Like 2

Teamed up with Marks and we repaired a chopper. Flew it all over the map looting the NWAF and heli crashes.

We spotted a heli crash and were looking to set down near it when the engine was shot out by an M107.

We managed to eject and get out safely, and stalked the clan that shot us down. But they managed to get the jump on us and take us out. Well played HumphryHumper!

Awesome stuff dannerz1, I wasn't involved in it but I was on Team Speak 3 when it went down with the others but it sounded like a ton a fun. Hope you come back again.

I'm Mobius in-game by the way, thanks again for playing.

Glad I could entertain you dannerz1 lol, My name was HumphryHumpers on the server last night..hehe. At least your a good sport about it, I felt kinda bad once I seen it was you and Marks that Colton took down but after the insults over side chat from Marks we stood our ground.

We are in the process of creating some new weapon spawns at random points around the map and adding some buildings in areas to make things more interesting from the default game play. Should be plenty of us on tonight, please come join us! :)

It's an awesome server, and definitely fun. It would be even more entertaining if more people joined! =D

• Like 1

This server is surprisingly friendly, I found the only person who hasn't immediatly tried to kill me in my entire time playing DayZ.

• Like 1

This server is surprisingly friendly, I found the only person who hasn't immediatly tried to kill me in my entire time playing DayZ.

Good stuff Snowkea, I'm Mobius on the server and can help out whenever, I give rides, medical supplies, and bullets to bandit's faces whenever any of it is required :),

Hope you're back soon!

For those interested in playing on the server, we offer custom loadouts that can be purchased through our forum credit/points system. Currently we have 2 main loadouts to choose from but there are more in the works. Donators to the site get a loadout automatically without the need for using credits.

http://gamerexit.com/threads/custom-loadouts.656/

Edited by eXiLe!
  • Like 1

Servers going great everyone! Check us out 199.195.198.140:2542, quite a bit of people on.

Also we've added an additional some goodies at the NE Airfield which includes:

• Additional Hanger
  • Barracks
  • Firehouse

All include working loot.

This server has already become my favorite whitelisted server! We need more people to play with!