Sign in to follow this  
DiazWaffleCrabstro

Servers to avoid (due to bad/lacking management or hardware)

Let me start this, by giving a word of advice, to avoid FR 396, IT used to be an awesome server where me and my friend played regularry, but in the last 3 days, it has gone through a transformation from a nice cozy server, to a godawfull lagfest of apocalyptic proportions. For the record, i have a machine that fills the specs of Arma 2 OA, and my friend has a PC that just blows away my PC. but! 4-5 days i was still sporting a nice 50 fps (capped due to V-sync) stable, at normal settings and my native res of 1920x1080. but now.. i am lucky to get 27 fps, most of the time its under 18, sometimes as low as 13.

now i first thought Huh? and checked if i had some programs eating away my resources, nope, then i figured, nah it must be temporary and lowered my settings all the way down to low on all things, AA and anistropic off, and res lowered to 1600x900, nothing helped, then it hit me, we had seen alot of recent changes on the server, one being the idiotic anti cheat overlay(idiotic placement also, blocks your audible and visual level indicators) and some silly strict script changes, like you can no longer wear ghilley suit on that server(which made catching hackers easier since they prefer that suit) but the owner also started screwing around with how the world worked, we could no longer gut animals, or when filling a canteen the canteen can be seen dropped to your feet and drop through the ground -.- Silly things like that, But to top it all off, the server prewiously could handle only 15 or so players without starting an immense lag fest and timing people out, well... now it does that with 11-10 people already and he is trying to run it for 40 players >_<

Just my 2 cents on the list of servers to avoid if your looking for good time :)

bump.

Your signature makes no sense.

• Like 1

Well, why not contribute. I recommend staying away from the BDB servers, unless you're a fan of baseless accusations. The only time I've been accused and banned for hacking was on this server. Spawned in elektro, heard a firefight at the hospital, so after sneaking around to the fire station, I decided it was probably clear, and if not I had nothing to lose. Went up top, found 2 bodies, managed to score a M14, AS50, coyote pack and a ton of mags. Didn't even bust out the AS50, kept that in the pack and went down the ladder. Killed one dude in a car, then BAM, banned. Wouldn't have bothered me too much, except when I went to their forums to open a discussion, they weren't having it. Zero proof that I scripted, but getting that kind of gear within 20 minutes apparently means you're a scripter. if you haven't ever come across gear in a situation like this, you probably haven't been playing dayz for too long.

I'm not typically the kind of person to care about getting banned for such things, but it just irks me to be accused of something I didn't do.

Well, why not contribute. I recommend staying away from the BDB servers, unless you're a fan of baseless accusations. The only time I've been accused and banned for hacking was on this server. Spawned in elektro, heard a firefight at the hospital, so after sneaking around to the fire station, I decided it was probably clear, and if not I had nothing to lose. Went up top, found 2 bodies, managed to score a M14, AS50, coyote pack and a ton of mags. Didn't even bust out the AS50, kept that in the pack and went down the ladder. Killed one dude in a car, then BAM, banned. Wouldn't have bothered me too much, except when I went to their forums to open a discussion, they weren't having it. Zero proof that I scripted, but getting that kind of gear within 20 minutes apparently means you're a scripter. if you haven't ever come across gear in a situation like this, you probably haven't been playing dayz for too long.

I'm not typically the kind of person to care about getting banned for such things, but it just irks me to be accused of something I didn't do.

damn, thats bad:S

US 220

Clan 21B

Me and a group of 3 players joined this private hive server because we saw 6 of there clan members on there.

We joined spent afew hours gearing up north and traveled bak down to Cherno after hearing they were there.

Took out the snipers on triple yellow and blue and moved in and took them buildings.

Only to have the Admin teleport bak to his body right behide me and shoot me.

My team took him out again and I made my way bak and relooted my body.

Cut a long story short we fucked them all up at least twice over and the admin kept teleporting to get better advantages on us.

Finially after 3 hours of killing them in Cherno the admin banned all of us and his clan members didn't seem to care he was teleporting.

So stay clear or go on and fuck them wannabes up.

They have no skill only admin powers which they will abuse.

One thing is a butthurt admin but to cheat in game is another.

Edited by ManiacMike69

atleast i have one :D

Him not having one is still better than yours.

• Like 1

US 220

Clan 21B

Me and a group of 3 players joined this private hive server because we saw 6 of there clan members on there.

We joined spent afew hours gearing up north and traveled bak down to Cherno after hearing they were there.

Took out the snipers on triple yellow and blue and moved in and took them buildings.

Only to have the Admin teleport bak to his body right behide me and shoot me.

My team took him out again and I made my way bak and relooted my body.

Cut a long story short we fucked them all up at least twice over and the admin kept teleporting to get better advantages on us.

Finially after 3 hours of killing them in Cherno the admin banned all of us and his clan members didn't seem to care he was teleporting.

So stay clear or go on and fuck them wannabes up.

They have no skill only admin powers which they will abuse.

One thing is a butthurt admin but to cheat in game is another.

Please provide proof before accusing us of admin abuse, you have been saying the same thing in multiple threads but I have yet to see any proof in the form of screens or videos.

Imho screens can be tricky to provide in this game, considering half the time steam overlay glitches out, and you cant see what happens after your dead, and who killed you and did what.

Imho screens can be tricky to provide in this game, considering half the time steam overlay glitches out, and you cant see what happens after your dead, and who killed you and did what.

All the same, right now he is unwilling to provide any proof whatsoever. And he has explicitly told me that he has video footage of us abusing our powers. So until he actually provides any hard evidence, all he is doing is slandering our name.

All the same, right now he is unwilling to provide any proof whatsoever. And he has explicitly told me that he has video footage of us abusing our powers. So until he actually provides any hard evidence, all he is doing is slandering our name.

As far as I can see it is written so, if anything, it is libel, not slander.

Edited by Bansidhe
  • Like 1