azzie.mcdonald@gmail.com

US 26 - 1.7.1.5 [Beta 94103] - UTC-08:00 ** 80 slots! **

US 26, hosted in Dallas, Texas.

Have at it. :D

Teamspeak 3 also at 23.29.118.42.

Contact me here if you have any issues and hope to see you on the server!

Looking for server and Teamspeak Admins too!

Il admin your server if its no crosshairs.

You have no idea how many people using sidechat in updated servers saying their game is messed up I have wanted to tell to install the beta.

great server (found my first bike on it). With 80 slots there is a lot of packet loss (red chain) but other than that I haven't had any problems, inventory is fast ect. Also thanks for keeping it updated.

great server (found my first bike on it). With 80 slots there is a lot of packet loss (red chain) but other than that I haven't had any problems' date=' inventory is fast ect. Also thanks for keeping it updated.

[/quote']

Thanks for the positive feedback! I've had odd reports about the desync/lag running with 80 slots. I hope to test it out myself this coming weekend with a full server and see how bad the issue is. I've been sending messages to players in the game each day while it's full and checked that everything is okay, most reports are good. :)

Thanks again! :)

Just noting here, we've decided to operate the server with a max of 50 players for now. We'll be rebooting it once daily to compensate for the depreciating client-side performance associated with server up-time.

Cheers!

Edited by Alopex

my friend and i just got killed by a hacker on your server around 1245-50ish cst, he teleported to me and bam in the face with as50. he then teled to my friend who was a good distance away (500meter-ish) and seconds later bam dead. he was going by the name of john gameson in game.

i know there's not much you can do, but just letting you know about a hacker on your server. he's still on your server right now as i post this.

(edit) also, you should include the port for your ts.

Edited by StoneColdSteve

my friend and i just got killed by a hacker on your server around 1245-50ish cst, he teleported to me and bam in the face with as50. he then teled to my friend who was a good distance away (500meter-ish) and seconds later bam dead. he was going by the name of john gameson in game.

i know there's not much you can do, but just letting you know about a hacker on your server. he's still on your server right now as i post this.

Not only did he teport around he teleported to me then I lost all control of my toon. My toon looked at the ground froze and began to spin in a circle. John gamerson then typed " bye" as I was spinning in a circle, then he shot me in the face.

People wonder why admins lock servers, guys like john gamerson are the reason. I dont blame people one bit for not wanting to deal with this shit every day.