drbigtoe

DayZ Bounty Hunters

On what server are you playing by the way?

PCGN white listed. I got tired of the hackers and got white listed on this server and then,to my amazement, found out that there's a bunch of cool people that play there.

Should've, Would've, Could've

Don't over-inflate your recent luck, Kyreaper.

I was picking up loot before your "annoucement" explosion in vicinity of the firehouse. Apparently, I took a couple too many hits from the zombies picking up loot.

I detected you, tracked you, got in behind you, got in position for the slam dunk put the bird in the bag...

Aimed.... My first person aim was shaking all over from the previous zombie encounter...

Went for the pain relief to fix the shake... that is when you engaged.

Very lucky for you, Kyreaper. There was a 19 in 20 chance you were to expire at my hands.

Lesson Learned --- Pre-Combat Checks ---

Lightening will not stike in the same place twice.

Your future is tied to your past...

kyreaper-sin.png

Edited by sfscriv

yes you should!

the rivalry that has developed here since going private has been phenomenal!

Fresh air does wonders to the spirit. I patrol the wilderness in search of those who long for death. The action is swift and the pain is short in duration. Pump-out and go to sleep, my friend.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HEG3-l9vK7E

For those more resistent to the inevitable, there is the more delibrate approach.

Edited by sfscriv

We initiated the conflict by firing the first shots.  And yes, an earlier incident involved a lightly armed combatant, Bambi, barricaded in the Air Traffic Control tower falling victim to =SWF=Lambourne's BLOOD LUST.  We hunted our prey and sought to relieve him of his riches.  The survivor I speak of is Raamses.  Do not be fooled by his good humanity (+5,385) for he laid upon the Spartan rock to determine his value.  As he lay, the cold blanket of death took him.  He was determined to be unworthty.

The =SWF= Spartan War Fighters clan does hereby offer a reward of one DayZ Epoch briefcase full of GOLD for the second passing of the one called Raamses.  To claim your reward, you must show proof of your deed.  This is no simple task.  You will need to "check the body" to get his screen name to appear, take a screen capture, upload the image to a linkable site, and post the image in the PCGN thread (link below).  If all is in order, one briefcase of GOLD will be transferred to the able assassin.

The story of the hunt that occurred last night ended with =SWF= clan and friends flying away with Raamses's Osprey. 

The Spartans will See You on the Battlefield!!

The discussion continues in the PCGN Forum: http://www.pc-gamers.net/index.php?/topic/18157-wanted-post-a-bounty/?p=161590

Edited by sfscriv