jamie8e@hotmail.com

DawnZNamalsk .72 Active admins,Customized towns,Weapons,Vehicles and more (v1.7.4.4/build 99515) [VETERAN|3DP:ON|CH:OFF][GMT+4] - Hosted by Tanglife

Ugh, why not use a second server as a test server and leave the main one always online, every day now this ones been offline during the peak hours, its not like its only down a few mins or so, 6 hours and counting on the current downtime...

• Like 1

A day later and still down, disappointing.

See you all later guys, off to find a different server.

Yeah, has the server died? Not been able to get on in ages now

I guess so. I was so into this server, too, but the downtime is now 100%. What a tease.

Yes sorry amigos! When i was not editing the server i was bed bound with the flu, Sure you all know how that goes but any ways enough excuses!

Back up and ready to roll, Will update op when am not hitting a whitey.

P.s DayzCommander is also on a whitey and says i have the wrong password but using the ingame multiplayer after you have been kicked works for me at the minute.

Edited by TheTang

Again will update op soon but we have switched over to Celle with all the changes from the Chernarus map in there! Server is unlocked for now if you want to check it out but password will go back up pretty soon.

Just a note, Cenobite was banned from my previous server for using map hacks with his clan...

But yeah, no Chernaurus is disappointing, will give it a quick go but no promises i'll stick around sorry...

Without Chernarus, you have nothing to offer. You have, however, given me the last little push I needed to switch over to War Z. Screw this constantly non-updated mod.

Updated the op slightly, Ignore the Chernarus parts but dont let that put you off! We put the same amount of time into Celle as we did Chernarus!

Edited by TheTang

Updated the op slightly, Ignore the Chernarus parts but dont let that put you off! We put the same amount of time into Celle as we did Chernarus!

We def. made Celle a lot better lots of cars, few new weapons. Defiantly alot of fun!