jamie8e@hotmail.com

DawnZNamalsk .72 Active admins,Customized towns,Weapons,Vehicles and more (v1.7.4.4/build 99515) [VETERAN|3DP:ON|CH:OFF][GMT+4] - Hosted by Tanglife

DawnZ, y u so locked all the time?

:(

I know but last few days it's been down/passworded more often than actually online.

Will be up soon, we apologize for the downtime. Soon there won't be any.

hello people we are having some big problems, Seems we need to restore everything after the last hacker attack. We have it all backed up and will be working on the server non stop until it is back up for you guys.

Ps it should not take to long after this post if all goes well.

Pss will reply to messages when i get around to it

• Like 2

Ps it should not take to long after this post if all goes well.

All must not be going well, I'm guessing.

Edited by EvilTheCat

Get Whitelisted! We need more players!

More players= More Locked time= No hackers!

Edited by DopeHat

PM'd you for password. Awaiting.

Thanks!

We will get all PM's for Password taken care of asap! Sorry for the delay, check your inbox soon.

Thanks for playing on the server and hope everyone enjoys!

Edited by DopeHat

Great server with great admins....people should check it out. The mods to the map are awesome and its very nice that you need no download to run. Having alot fun here. Lets bump this back to the top so more people see it. Dont forget to send a pm to TheTang to get whitelisted...

• Like 1

Hi I used to play on this server, but me and the guys I play with all decided that it always being night when we played was just not worth playing on. Now don't get me wrong this server is great, when I can see 2 feet in front of me, but I am American East coast and it is always dark. The guys I play with are mostly Canadian and they are same time zone as me and they got annoyed with it always being dark as well. So us 6 quit playing this server. Now I am not telling you to change the time just for us, but if you could adjust the time zone a bit so we have some day light to play in that would be great. I love how the server has all these great adds but I just can not play in the dark all day. It just isn't worth it.

Hi I used to play on this server, but me and the guys I play with all decided that it always being night when we played was just not worth playing on. Now don't get me wrong this server is great, when I can see 2 feet in front of me, but I am American East coast and it is always dark. The guys I play with are mostly Canadian and they are same time zone as me and they got annoyed with it always being dark as well. So us 6 quit playing this server. Now I am not telling you to change the time just for us, but if you could adjust the time zone a bit so we have some day light to play in that would be great. I love how the server has all these great adds but I just can not play in the dark all day. It just isn't worth it.

Did a restart about 30 minutes ago and set it to day, should be light for the next 20 hours or so,

p.s when we set the server to run normal the timezone is GMT+1 but will change this shortly to better suit everyone.

Edited by TheTang

This is great my clan and I will be most likely be back. Thank you.

Awesome to see everyone having a good time on the server!

Remember if you have a friend that wants the password have them PM TheTang,

that's the only way its given out.

Server seems great, is there a teamspeak? Feel like theres already groups on here talking with each other haha