Sign in to follow this  
alphakennyone

keep getting kicked from servers

hi sorry if repost, just getting frustrated.

just started playing today, was going good for a few hours then the six updater did a update and now i keep getting kicked from any server i join. how can i fix it?

I'm having the same problem. It appears DayZ was updated 1.7.1 but all the servers are still on 1.7.0? I'm just guessing.

Seems like either Six Updater is a little premature or the servers are slow at updating?

I'm having the same problem. It appears DayZ was updated 1.7.1 but all the servers are still on 1.7.0? I'm just guessing.

Seems like either Six Updater is a little premature or the servers are slow at updating?

Yeah, that is exactly what is going on. Just gotta wait a bit.

So much for that theory. I have the ARMA2 Beta patch 93825 and Six Updater says it has Day Z at 1.7.1.

I see a handful of servers listing they are at both of those versions and I'm still getting kicked.

I got the same issue, just got arma2 today and did all the updating. Although even if i find a server with 1.7.1 i still get booted the moment i get in.

quote from another thread.

"Six Updater has just been updated. It had a different dayz_code.pbo hence why you all are getting kicked. Re download through Six and join away!"

So redownload dayz_code and you should be good to go.

yea never seen anything like sixupdater before how do i redownload the dayz_code or do i just restart and update