Sign in to follow this  
mrbravo66

Moutain Rangers [MM] Recruitment!

We need more members to join our ranks! We are currently stationed on a private hive server, so some information is needed for a admin to white list you. We are a organised group, we are tactical fighting among other teams in this server, we have a few requirements before you can join tho!

- Private message

- To take the final command and go with it from the leader (You still get your say if you disagree, but we can't just argue on what to do)

- To be at least 16

- Good quality microphone, means no static and lots of back ground noise

- Common sense, no one wants a complete idiot on the team

- To be decent at using fire arms

- Cooperative, no people who struggle to cooperate and coordinate in teams please

- Just a good over all player, if your not up to scratch we wont allow you as a full team member, because as much as we might like you we can't have poor players on our team, sorry.

- British, I am sorry everyone else nothing against you, just it will be difficult to find time to play, I don't mind Danish, German, French etc players who are an hour or two maybe 3 out, just people who are from EU

I hope you consider joining, send me a message here and in the private messages with the details including the following

In game name:

Player ID:

GUID:

If your interested PM me and I will get you my skype name, if your worried I might use these details against you, just talk to me I will try and prove I am not a hacker.

Hope you consider joining, have a nice day guys!

Edited by mrbravo66

Hi im from canada

Im not british

Im under 16

Im a complete noob to the game. I suck with firearms

and i hate listening to people telling me what to do. I prefer to lead the group myself.

my microphone is good. It only costed me 4$

My skype is tifk57

Message me if u want me on ure team

I HOPE YOU CAN LOOK PAST THIS AND LET ME IN URE TEAM

Edited by tifk

hey, I'm british but only 15, i was wondering if i could still join? I havn't played in a while and i am just getting back into the game

Yeah sure add my skype, my account on here tells you such details