Hello.

This my first time playing DayZ.

I'm using the six launcher, when i find a server i join it but then it says Adddon 'dayz_anim'requires addon 'CA_Dubbing_Counterattack'

then it continues into the game and the it says this error dayz no entry bin config.bin/cfgvehicles/citizen1.scope.

Help me please!:C

• Like 2

delete 6 launcher download dayz commander... it is by far superior to 6 launcher... probably take care of those errors your getting too...

Home › DayZ Commander

www.dayzcommander.com/

Edited by Rott

Yeah the Six Launcher is old now anyways, Play with Six is the new version and even that isnt anywhere near as good as Commander for DayZ.

I tried the DayZ Commander launcher but when i join the server it makes me go to the menu and then nothing else happens, also i mistaked with six launcher i mean PlayWithSix i'm was using that.

Hmm I would go into your ArmA 2 OA folder and delete @DayZ and re-install it. Play with Six installs it to my documents so go there and delete @DayZ and then try reinstalling if you havent already that is.

God no don't delete and re-install anything. You've just got to think through what you have done. Can you give me specifics. What versions do you have of dayz mod and of the patch?