carpediembr

Stop asking for 4029328983921 items for one specific suggestion

I've read countless suggestion, which I do agree with, but people are going above and beyond, when suggesting items into the game.

For example:

Car damage/fixing:

• Have tool box (be able to pick different tools from the toolbox)
  • Carburator, Door handler, piston, battery, radiator, fuel line, and much, much more
  • Refueling with refuel pump, cord, etc.
  • 3 types: diesel, jet fuel and gasoline

Guns maintnance:

• Gun maintnance kit
  • Cleaning oil
  • cloth strip
  • different weapon parts

Really guys, can you imagine adding all of that stuff, you wont be able to have a proper working gun or car and you will have full backpack's all the time.

Dont take me wrong, I love your ideas, but adding 50 items per idea, will make the game into: loot more, play less.

In my, truly honest, suggestion. For most of these items, att a "general kit":

Tool box - Will have everything for fixing any vehicles, placing/removing barb wire, etc, just like it is right now

Gun Maintance Kit - Make it with a 3 use only, no need for oil, cloth etc.

Fishing pole and bait - no need for different parts of a pole and baits

Radios - yes radios to talk, but no need to have 5 types of radio. It's already hard to find tools, can you imagine you find an UHF radio and your friend has a VHF?

Vehicles parts - There are already plenty and is pretty hard to fix one, as we relly on random spawn of those parts, maybe adding 1 or 2 more parts would be acceptable, but adding like 10 more parts, you wont make a car work in the first month of the game.

Sorry, but I'm butthurt and this is my 2c

• Like 2

Did you just make a thread to complain about other people's threads? Don't do it... trust the developers to make a good decision and don't bash imaginative people for thinking about the little details.

• Like 1

People don't think logically they just want to post outrageous ideas so they can get replies that tell themhow great they are.

Did you just make a thread to complain about other people's threads? Don't do it... trust the developers to make a good decision and don't bash imaginative people for thinking about the little details.

No, I'm not complaining, just informing that if they all suggest to have so many items in the game what will be the consequences. Maybe you didnt understood me... sorry

I kind of understand where the OP is coming from on this one.

Whilst making the game too simple will make it too streamlined and easy for players to survive (as what we have right now) but if you make the system too complex you make it more of a flight simulator equivalent of a game (dry and frothingly boring).

The ideas that come up on this board are very intuitive and complex indeed but there is a point where over complexity can be a hindrance rather than an aid to the game play experience.

But on some level, complexity (at least moreso than the average game) is kinda what's being shot for. I mean I doubt it'll get to the level where you look at the screen and your first response is "Um. Wat" but on that same token "Ease of Entry" is (as far as I know) not in the cards.

You forgot farming. Spade, shovel, pitchfork, hoe, various seeds for corn, wheat, etc, you could plant orchards and vegetables, also tame and breed animals and use the tractor to plough fields :P

You forgot farming. Spade, shovel, pitchfork, hoe, various seeds for corn, wheat, etc, you could plant orchards and vegetables, also tame and breed animals and use the tractor to plough fields :P

Farm Sim?

asking for 4029328983921 items? who did that? I'm gonna have to give it a go =)

1. take out 3rd person

2. zeds unable to walk through walls

3. no NVG's

4. better animations

5. bigger map

6. faster boats

7. character customisation

8. dogs

9. more animals

10. fix tents

11. fix quad bikes

12. make it possible to eat other players

13. hair/beard growth

14. melee weapons

15. add napalm

16. occasional forest fires

17. lady zeds

18. kid zeds

19. disabled person zeds (wheelchair zeds)

20. chainsaws

21. snow and ice

22. rivers and streams

23. edible plants and fruit on trees

24. gyrocopters

25. escaped circus zoo animals

26. tunnel digging

27. tree houses

28. fishing

29. pogo sticks

30. ability to pick locks

31. ability to lock doors

32. petrol bombs

33. edible birds eggs found in birds nests/chicken coops

34. ability to punch and kick

35. better vehicle physics

36. personal hygiene issues, abaility to wash or not

37. pooing and weeing

38. bows and arrows

39. catapults

40. footwear, finding different types of shoes/boots/sandals/flippers

41. dolphins

42. faster boats

43. hollow point ammo (dumdums)

44. acid loaded water pistols

45. AI women to keep camp tidy and organized, to do cooking and packing backpacks/refilling empty mags

46. add ability to put pin pulled grenades into other players backpacks/vehicles

47. add spray paint and ability to deface buildings/vehicles/other players faces

48. sticky bombs

49. smaller animals like rodents/rats/moles/caterpillars/woodlice/nits

50. infectious diseases

51. medicines to cure infectious diseases

52. add toilet rolls if pooing and weeing is added

53. ability to milk cows/sheeps/cats

54. ability to milk mice/moles/rabbits

55. ability to milk AI women if they are added

56. spider holes to stash gear and self

57. dynamite

58. steam rollers and combine harvesters added

how many more do i need to do? 4029328983921 - 58 = 4029328983863, fuck dat, i agree with OP anyone who asks for 4029328983921 is fucking nuts