Zorgon (DayZ)

Dayz System Requirements

Hey guys, I'm wondering if my notebook would be able to run Dayz on all lowest settings at 1280x720 or so, and what kind of a framerate I could expect on said settings. The relevant specifications are as follows:

i7 720QM CPU

8GB Memory

Mobility 5650 Dedicated Graphics Card

Sorry if you guys get this a lot, but I've spent a fair amount looking for some "official" minimum system requirements with no luck. :(

Does anyone have experience with comparable processor (Clarkdale i5 or Clarksfield i7) and dedicated graphics card?

Here are the official Specs:

Minimum:

Processor: Dual Core CPU (Intel Pentium 4 3.0 GHz, Intel Core 2.0 GHz, AMD Athlon 3200+ or faster)

Memory: 1 GB RAM

Graphics: GPU (Nvidia Geforce 7800 / ATI Radeon 1800 or faster) with Shader Model 3 and 256 MB VRAM

Hard Drive: 10 GB free HDD space

Recommended:

Processor: Quad Core CPU or fast Dual Core CPU (Intel Core 2.8 GHz or AMD Athlon 64 X2 4400+ or faster)

Memory: 2 GB RAM

Graphics: Fast GPU (Nvidia Geforce 8800GT or ATI Radeon 4850 or faster) with Shader Model 3 and 512 or more MB VRAM

Hard Drive: 10 GB free HDD space

I have the same graphics card and the game runs fine SP but lags like hell in MP.

Nothing unusual. This problem is very common. It beacame more common now with the new patch. Some say that with the new hotfixes the problem dissapears but I have yet to test it. (I am one of those people that when I'm in the woods the game runs smooth but when I go to one of the two mayor cities it becames unplayable - below 10 fps.)

If not well then you can't really do much about it. Either try the older version (1.7.0) and therefore play on older version servers or just wait for new hotfixes or more stable release.

I don't know anything about drivers for the graphics so can anyone help me?

Will 1GB AMD radeon hd 7670 M work for this game?

If not can maybe someone make me a little list of drivers that will run this game?

Many many thanks :D