Sign in to follow this  
skeptikinhidef

Looking for someone to play with

Hello,

I am new to DayZ tho not new to FPS's. I absolutely love this game but would like to find someone to group up with (a partner/group/clan/mentor/whatever's clever). Bandits or Heroes. I do not have a mic right now but should have one in about a week (payday), I can still get on TS/Vent tho to make comm easier.

A bit about me:

I'm a 32 year old pothead from Seattle, WA. Pretty laid back, like to have fun and not take things extremely serious. I am a horror prop collector and costumer, love halloween. I'm also a musician and play the guitar.

Anywho I'd really like to meet some people here and make the transition to DayZ standalone when it's released. Thanks for your time and happy hunting.

Random Halloween Pic:

PICT0001.jpg

• Like 1

lol cool picture!

Hi mate, you're welcome to give us a try. You really do sound like the type of player who would fit in really well with us. We're The BSB Network, we are primarily an open community for mature and fair gamers. We have over 1600 registered members, 300+ of which are Day Z players. Most of our gamers are adult gamrs, well over the age of 21! We aim to accomodate all kinds of gamers, from casual gamers, looking to occasionally hook up with other decent folk, to more dedicated players looking for teamsplay and hardcore play.

We have our own website and forum community, with our own free public TS3 server for people to use when gaming. We host several different clans within our community, of which there's no obligation to join to get invovled with games. We also host regular games, tournaments and events (such as The Bounty HunterZ and Battle Royale events in Day Z) for members of our community to get invovled with.

We have members from all over the world, but are mostly based in the UK, Mainland Europe and The US.

To get invvoled it's easy, just hop on our TS3 server and get stuck in with some of the players and groups playing online. Alternataively just visist our website to find out more about us and register there - http://www.bsbnetwork.com

Check out our TS3 server to see who is online RIGHT NOW and playing @

http://www.bsbnetwork.com/servers

Hope to see you in game soon!

Edited by Box

We are not in the same timezone, i'm From the UK but if we are ever on at the same time im looking for some like minded people to play with. Add me up on Steam if it sounds like a plan.

steam - scottcageman