Sign in to follow this  
BeejMalone

Any fellow British players up for teaming up?

Sup dudes! Basically just looking for anyone who wants to team up. Its always good to have a few extra trusted players you can team with, cause we can all agree theres been times where your really in the mood for some dayz but your friends are either offline or playing another game!! aannyway, if your up for it give me a shout... Over 18's too please, no nonce flex :thumbsup:

Steam: br3ndan

Edited by BeejMalone
  • Like 2

Hi mate, you should look us up, we're The BSB Network, open community for mature and fair gamers. We're NOT a clan, just a community that host individual gamers, clans, teams and guilds within our community.

We have over 1600 registered members, 300+ of which are Day Z players. Most of our gamers are adult gamrs, well over the age of 21! We aim to accomodate all kinds of gamers, from casual gamers, looking to occasionally hook up with other decent folk, to more dedicated players looking for teamsplay and hardcore play.

We have our own website and forum community, with our own free public TS3 server for people to use when gaming. We host several different clans within our community, of which there's no obligation to join to get invovled with games. We also host regular games, tournaments and events (such as The Bounty HunterZ and Battle Royale events in Day Z) for members of our community to get invovled with.

We have members from all over the world, but are mostly based in the UK, Mainland Europe and The US.

To get invvoled it's easy, just hop on our TS3 server and get stuck in with some of the players and groups playing online. Alternataively just visist our website to find out more about us and register there - http://www.bsbnetwork.com

Check out our TS3 server to see who is online RIGHT NOW and playing @

http://www.bsbnetwork.com/servers

Hope to see you in game soon!

Hey, I'm looking to team up dont really know anyone else that plays the game, getting boring lone wolfing it everywhere...I'm 27 btw

steam - scottcageman

in game name - scott

Edited by scottcageman

Hey mate, Its great that you have got a group up and running! Anyway mate here me out. Im one of the leaders of Just Smile Gaming and we started literally 2 days ago and already recruiting 6 members. I am saying this because I want you and your team to come join us in Just Smile Gaming, we have a 50 man teamspeak3, a good working website and in next couple of days our own private hive. If you decide to come join us you can work as a team with the rest of a clan or just still stick with your little group. Come check us out at www.JustSmileGaming.com

Nice one guys! Would be cool to play alongside you all at one point. I've added everyone anyway so looking forward to some potentialy good times!

You guys are welcome to come play on our server. Its usually got a good mix of Americans, Brits, Irish and European players. I'm one of the admins, from Belfast..

http://dayzmod.com/forum/index.php?/topic/104942-hl-private-hive-vet-dmon-scon-npoff-3pon85-vehiclesanti-haxpublic-teamspeak/

Gets very very sporty!

Cheers lads.

PM me or come on the TS3 if you got any questions or anything.