Sign in to follow this  
ov3rj0rd

need help with phpmyadmin on Survivalservers.com

hey, im very new to this server thing and im on survival servers and trying to figure out how to use phpmyadmin. first of all i have no clue in hell how to read the vehicle "worldspace" coordinates [319,[4128.79,7511.07,-0.049]] for example. i also need help with trying to spawn items in the vehicles like putting a food item in a vehicle like for example: [[[],[]],[["ItemSodaCoke","ItemBandage","ItemPainkiller"],[5,2,3]],[[],[]]]. lastley, how do i edit my character loadout so when i join my server i get say a gun and ammo.

many thanks

• Like 1

hey, im very new to this server thing and im on survival servers and trying to figure out how to use phpmyadmin. first of all i have no clue in hell how to read the vehicle "worldspace" coordinates [319,[4128.79,7511.07,-0.049]] for example.

[direction,[x,y,height]]

i also need help with trying to spawn items in the vehicles like putting a food item in a vehicle like for example: [[[],[]],[["ItemSodaCoke","ItemBandage","ItemPainkiller"],[5,2,3]],[[],[]]].

go to the vehicles table and add that to the inventory column

lastley, how do i edit my character loadout so when i join my server i get say a gun and ammo.

go to the instance table and edit the inventory column and/or backpack column

okay thank you, and do you know how to edit the amount of default rows so the server will fill those with vehicles? right now its max 30 and i want to change that to like 100

okay thank you, and do you know how to edit the amount of default rows so the server will fill those with vehicles? right now its max 30 and i want to change that to like 100

thats just the number of rows phpmyadmin is showing by default

The number of vehicles SS only let you change in the shitty tool they charge $5 a month for (which never works properly)

also the instance_vehicle table is the one listing all the vehicles you have in game, just in case you were in vehicle or world_vehicle

Edited by seaweed

Can you take vehicles that are already spawned on the map and change them to another vehicle? Im happy with the number of vehicles but not happy with what has spawned.... If this can be done, please tell how so... In detail..... Cuz i suck at being an admin.... No joke.....