Sign in to follow this  
Lid

Looking for UK/EU players!

Hey guys I've just come back to dayz after a long break and I'm looking to start playing again with some friendly people. I would say im very experienced within DayZ as I have been playing from the start and can survive well and play tactically. I'm 20 and from the UK so if you wanna play please add me on Skype- superstarrat or on steam- suhy47

thanks

Hey man I am the leader of the new Dayz clan/community Just Smile Gaming. Yes we are new but we already hace a number of recruits that are wishing to join or wanks in Just Smile Gaming. We have a full working website, teamspeak3 will be hosted soon and to top it all off we will be hosting a dayz server once we have a good amount of members within the clan/community. If you are interest please visit us at www.JustSmileGaming.com and fill out an application form in our forums and I will get back to you asap.

P.S. Im 20 from the UK to.

Tried to add you on skype and steam your no were to be found, we might have the group for you which you suit perfectly in.

-Companion

Tried to add you on skype and steam your no were to be found, we might have the group for you which you suit perfectly in.

-Companion

Whats your skype mate?

Hey man I am the leader of the new Dayz clan/community Just Smile Gaming. Yes we are new but we already hace a number of recruits that are wishing to join or wanks in Just Smile Gaming. We have a full working website, teamspeak3 will be hosted soon and to top it all off we will be hosting a dayz server once we have a good amount of members within the clan/community. If you are interest please visit us at www.JustSmileGaming.com and fill out an application form in our forums and I will get back to you asap.

P.S. Im 20 from the UK to.

sorry pal Im not into them sort of clans

please only add me if your experienced within DayZ,