MrSquire_uk

The Walking Dead GB

The Walking Dead GB | PASSWORD - Apply Here thewalkingdeadgb@live.com (%MOD_VERSION%/%ARMA_VERSION%) [%DIFFICULTY%][%TIMEZONE%] %HIVE% | 250+ Vehicles | Custom Helicopters & Airplanes | Care Packages - Wrecks

Features:

*50 Slot Server

*250+ vechicles

*Care packages

*Wrecks

*Custom helicopters and planes

*Custom land vehicles

*Extra vehicles spawns

*side chat enabled(so you can make friends)

*Day & Night

*Active admins

*Gotcha Antihack running

*Your items save to this hive only

*Clan vs clan

*We are in search for more clans/groups*

Rules:

*No voice in sidechat

*Its a PvP server so anything goes

*if your in a group please tag up

*Dont cheat/hack/dupe or your get yourself banned!

Whitelisting will take place sometime next week as i have been adding players to the whitelist while they play if for any reason you were not added to the list when the whitelist is activated then just email thewalkingdeadgb@live.com with your guid and a admin will add you to the list.

Please apply here thewalkingdeadgb@live.com

Ip & Port: 5.63.148.28 :2422

Edited by MrSquire_uk
  • Like 2

before the password was added we had 50/50 most nights but since its been locked at peek times ive seen 35ish online we had to put the password on because we were getting hacked all day long but that was before we had gotcha anti hack setup the password was added only a few days ago so im sure the numbers will go back up,there are 3 clans playing at peek times with about 4-6ish in each group.

There are currently 3 clans on this server. My own, ZFG, then BanG, and MES.

We are currently paired with MES after they saved our butts in Stary, and we both have regular run in's with BanG. The great thing about it is that it's not organised fights. This is two sides hunting for each other, running into each other, with pretty large firefights.

We had a 3-4 hour fight with BanG last week at NWAF. We had just killed a 4 man group near Vybor who had fired on us, and then we heard BanG were near/at NW. We headed over and it is all out from then. Great fun. Side chat gets a bit heated at the time, but it's just a bit of banter and theres some mutual respect between us.

There are a lot of regular players on this server too.

Admin does a great job of running the server, and the server runs both BE and Anti-hack, and there has been zilch hackers since. The password is doing a good job of keeping out those somewhat smarter hackers, and it seems to build a better community too.

10/10 for this server. :thumbsup:

The Walking Dead GB | PASSWORD - Apply Here thewalkingdeadgb@live.com (%MOD_VERSION%/%ARMA_VERSION%) [%DIFFICULTY%][%TIMEZONE%] %HIVE% | 250+ Vehicles | Custom Helicopters & Airplanes | Care Packages - Wrecks

Features:

*50 Slot Server

*250+ vechicles

*Care packages

*Wrecks

*Custom helicopters and planes

*Custom land vehicles

*Extra vehicles spawns

*side chat enabled(so you can make friends)

*Day & Night

*Active admins

*Gotcha Antihack running

*Your items save to this hive only

*Clan vs clan

*We are in search for more clans/groups*

Rules:

*No voice in sidechat

*Its a PvP server so anything goes

*if your in a group please tag up

*Dont cheat/hack/dupe or your get yourself banned!

Whitelisting will take place sometime next week as i have been adding players to the whitelist while they play if for any reason you were not added to the list when the whitelist is activated then just email thewalkingdeadgb@live.com with your guid and a admin will add you to the list.

Please apply here thewalkingdeadgb@live.com

i want to join this server how do i sign up i tried going to walkingdeadgb@live.com but it just takes me to AMC the walking dead web sites lol

Amazing server. 100/10 without a doubt.

Active admins that take care or things instantly.

Loads of action, between the many squads that are on this server.

Couldn't get any better than this.