Companion

[Public] UK665 - The Archnoob - [3D:ON CH:OFF] [Dedicated Admins] Events / VIP / Public TS3 / GMT 0

The Archnoob has released their new server with the map Lingor Island were events and many more things will happen during your survival hours. This fresh zombie survival filled server will have the out most best support trough our own forums were the community decides what changes should be processed or not. We also give away personal support trough our Team Speak 3 server.

This server will hold events with our permanent event crew and helpers on our server from both of our solid groups on our server. One of the groups is called [s.O.S] their focused on helping the new comers out and give them some basic scavenged supplies if needed. Further we have a hostile group of max 6 people called [PPG] they usually troll people and scare them off during the night which can be allot of fun for both parties eventually some one gets killed...

Server information:

Server Name: PRIVATE HIVE - UK665 (v1.7.4.4/build 99153) [Veteran][GMT 0][3DP:ON,CH=OFF] The Archnoob

Server IP/Port: 78.157.201.59:2302

Settings: Third Person: On, Crossair: Off, Name Plates: Off, Death Messages: On

Difficulty: Veteran

Default Loadout:

1x Blood Pack,

1x Morphine,

1x Pain Killers,

2x Bandage,

1x Hatchet,

1x Matchbox,

1x Hunting Knife,

1x Compass,

1x Military Flash Light.

Server Banner:

b_560_95_1.png

Community and TS3 Information:

IP: ts3.thearchnoob.net

Port: 9987

Edited by Companion
  • Like 2

**RESERVED** - This Reply will be updated soon with staff recruitment / events / updates.

Soon we will be hosting DayZ Bliss Panel (By UnclearWall) for your server aswel!

=====

Free Mumble Hosting!

We will give away free 50 slots Mumble Hosting trough our own community, this is meant for: Clans, Groups or Archnoob Community groups.

What you need to do for a mumble hosting:

- Register at thearchnoob.net

- Read / Understand our form at: http://www.thearchnoob.net/index.php/topic,16.0.html

- Apply your clan at 'Registered Clans' > 'Clan Application' section

- Wait for approval.

You and your clan will be fully helped by the archnoob networks and we espect your activity in return. Our support will be processed trough our forums and clan applications aswel.

=====

Edited by Companion

From now on also give community wide sponsorship such as Mumble Hosting and Squad Hosting (XML Files + Logo), contact me on ts3.thearchnoob.net:9987 or PM me on the forums!

Main post updated*

Changes:

- Map Name,

- Server Name,

- Added Loadout.

Hey everyone,

I thought it fitting i would reply here for you all to see! I've recently started up my own Private Hive and i was pretty much lost from the start. I could do the very basics but at this stage i posted on the Dayz forums when Companion here added me on steam.

Companion pretty much fixed EVERYTHING. He set me up with his own Web hosting and a TS 100 Slot server. I'm talking about going out of his way to help me out for a solid couple of hours!

www.thearchnoob.net (Companion) has done so much for me today and will always offer me the support i need in running my dayz server. i can't thank him enough. I 10/10 would bang. I Recommend him and http://www.thearchnoob.net!

Again thank you! Please i urge everyone to take a look and sign up at http://www.thearchnoob.net.

Thanks!

Justin

• Like 2