Sign in to follow this  
Sierra264

Constantly kicked off games

I have a bit of a problem. I killed a dog in Day Z (Think it was probably a hacker or something) and I was instantly kicked off the game for "Script restriction 41". Now, when I join any global server, I am instantly kicked off for it. I am especially disappointing since I had a lot of good items. Can anyone help me?

Edited by Sierra264
  • Like 2

I have the same problem too. It seems to happen when I have a bandit skin or when I try to equip camo clothing or a ghillie suit.

I'm thinking some servers are banning bandits. >:(

• Like 1

I have the same problem too. It seems to happen when I have a bandit skin or when I try to equip camo clothing or a ghillie suit.

I'm thinking some servers are banning bandits. >:(

I went on nearly every close GBL server I could think of and I got kicked for it.

I have the same ******* problem.

It does this each time I die and respawn...

Then, during hour or more I can't join any Global servers without being kicked 2 seconds after spawning...

I wanted to play hard this weekend, well...

I got bandit skin with probably -300 000 humanity,

The glitch maybe comes when the survivor skin is changed for the bandit one.

Happened to me not long ago, Hero skin on the public hive.

Seems to be any skin except the default survivor earning players the boot.

I'm guessing it's just due to scripts not being up to date on certain servers, because it doesn't happen on all of them.

I tried to search the forum for info, best I found was a couple of threads saying use the search bar....

.... awesome.

Just try different servers. They aren't all broken, just most of them.

EDIT: For reference, I got "Script Restriction #45"

So I guess #41 is a bandit boot and #45 is a hero?

I've lost the thread now, but someone else said they got #38 if I remember correctly. That could be for either ghillie or camo.

Just thinking out loud. ^_^

Edited by Chabowski

Happened to me not long ago, Hero skin on the public hive.

Seems to be any skin except the default survivor earning players the boot.

I'm guessing it's just due to scripts not being up to date on certain servers, because it doesn't happen on all of them.

I tried to search the forum for info, best I found was a couple of threads saying use the search bar....

.... awesome.

Just try different servers. They aren't all broken, just most of them.

EDIT: For reference, I got "Script Restriction #45"

So I guess #41 is a bandit boot and #45 is a hero?

I've lost the thread now, but someone else said they got #38 if I remember correctly. That could be for either ghillie or camo.

Just thinking out loud. ^_^

yeah, but I don't have hero, bandit, ghillie, or camo clothing. I'm wearing the standard survivor clothes, civ ones.

Are you sure?

I killed a dog in Day Z (Think it was probably a hacker or something) and I was instantly kicked off the game for "Script restriction 41".
Sounds like you killed a player (dog), got bandit skin then got kicked.

EDIT: Is this still happening? I thought server admins would be aware of this by now.

Edited by Chabowski

Are you sure?

Sounds like you killed a player (dog), got bandit skin then got kicked.

EDIT: Is this still happening? I thought server admins would be aware of this by now.

Thanks! That would explain it. If I purchased a new copy of Arma 2 or a new key, would I be able to play

Thanks! That would explain it. If I purchased a new copy of Arma 2 or a new key, would I be able to play

Uhm... Just by the way... You will always gain a Bandit or Hero skin... Even if you buy loads of copys you'll always become a bandit or hero skin. I maybe think that you are wasting money on copys ;)

We have to wait until it's fixed... hopefully :/