Sign in to follow this  
Mellow Buck

Unofficial Server by Denyabsolution.com

So my friends and I were playing on Denyabsolution's server on the 28th of november and due to incompetent admins 2 of my friends were banned. The admin asked everyone in the server who the hacker was that was in the game and of course the hacker remained silent. The admin then got mad that no one was saying who the hacker was, which is pretty stupid considering how will you know without running into the player and seeing them do something like spawn a plane. While this hacker was running around the admin banned 6 players, 2 of which I was playing with, because the admin couldn't figure out who the hacker was. While in Cherno my cousin spotted the hacker and watched him spawn a plane. He then told the admin as soon as he saw it. The admin then went on to say "About time, It only took you an hour". This to me shows the complete incompetence of the admin as isn't that what they are admins for. To stop hackers and uphold the rules of the server. After this happened I went to their forums at www.denyabsolution.com and posted new topic on their board. This was taken down after about a half hour. I then posted the same thing again with an added line asking for a formal apology to my team for being banned. I was then banned from their forums(I was kinda expecting it).

So the moral of this story is that the people at Denyabsolution are horrible at keeping a server running. There was atleast 1 hacker a day while I was playing on their server. I know that its a private hive and its not my server but I just wanted everyone to know how incompetent and rude the people over at this website are.

I am not going to be leaving them alone until I get a formal apology.

If you want to help you can tweet at them @denyabsolution

Their server is: 100 Vehicles - Denyabsolution.com -DayZChernarus - (1.7.4.1/99153)

Their server IP is: 173.192.200.76:2322

Thanks for reading my rant and possibly helping!

[Personal email removed - SmashT]

Edited by smasht_AU

^^

Firstly, your friends were banned on accident and the bans were removed within minutes of the occurrance. Secondly, your posts were removed because you decided to curse and insult my staff and myself. People who are donating their resources and their time for your entertainmment. They do this for free. Your post shows your extreme sense of entitlement and lack of maturity.

I'm not sure what kind of rational adult slings libelous insults at another person with actual expectations of an apology. Tonight I see, you've shown your true colors, and I must admit; we aren't sad to see you go.

I would also ask that you remove my personal email information from this website as I've not authorized its use.

Additionally, I'd like to add that hackers are a problem on nearly every server, and we do our best to catch and ban all guilty parties. No one on my staff, including myself, is perfect, and I've already admitted mistakes were made and corrected, but this tantrum is certainly not the way to go about it.

Edited by Deny Absolution