Sign in to follow this  
anthonydddd1

Looking for someone to host my server

Ok so I don't have the money to pay for a server but if a company can hosts a server for me I will mention them on my new dayz series I'm making and Allow them to put ads on my dayz server. You might think though so what your making dayz videos but your new you won't get any views ok so I will start off small but what if I get big? Then you just missed a huge advertising chance. Message me if your interested!

Dude you serious? That kind of quid pro quo won't go by hosting companies and individuals that have machines to host DayZ. I suggest you save up some pocket money and then buy. Getting sponsored server is almost next to impossible if the price of sponsored item is high...

Dude you serious? That kind of quid pro quo won't go by hosting companies and individuals that have machines to host DayZ. I suggest you save up some pocket money and then buy. Getting sponsored server is almost next to impossible if the price of sponsored item is high...

Beans for effort!

contra-example~

imagine you are a car-seller ..

Give me a car for free and I'll put some adds somewhere on the car ;) sounds fair?^^

• Like 1

contra-example~

imagine you are a car-seller ..

Give me a car for free and I'll put some adds somewhere on the car ;) sounds fair?^^

Yes