Cladicus

100+ vehicles friendly server looking for clever players

Hey there! We've been fiddling around lately and we have about 6 choppers right now. Spread around.

We only have a few players playing besides the friendly group that set the server up.

When I say we are friendly I mean we don't shoot on sight unless you're a bandit.

With that said, you can be a bandit if you want to :)

We allow all play styles except hacking and duping.

If you have a group of friends you're welcome to join in.

If you want to set up a town or trading place, that's fine do whatever you want!

Want to hoard vehicles? Sure do that. It's looked down upon by players but it's not against the rules.

Want to raid the HQ of the server owners? Do it!! They will be pissed and look for revenge but they wont ban or kick you for it since they aren't unfair :)

This is dayz. The individual player has equal power and a huge impact on everyone depending on his actions.

The only rules at all is no hacking, duping battlelogging when encountering another player and don't be an asshole. Respect other players and admins. If they try to piss you off in chat by teasing you or are rude towards you, tell an admin and we will take care of it.

Come play with us. Look for

US 1271

It's hosted by DoV

And before you look at the US tag and think "nah it will be too laggy" don't worry. It's a great bandwidth and we have players from Germany and Sweden with a max ping of 150!

Come join or hurt your loin! <3

• Like 1

I've played it and had a good time. Definitely will be back. :thumbsup:

• Like 1

If you say that people from Sweden and Germany can get on it, ill give it a try.

Ah hello my danish friend, danes can without doubt play this server without connection problems at all.

Hope to see many of you soon!

I was in there earlier (5.30am or so I think) It was pitch black. I had to give up in the end. Evil zombies tried to eat my face just because I wanted the guns in their airport. I had to leave 'em behind. And, AND someone stole my car! I left it under a tree. As you do. Perfectly safe place, I assumed. <-- *is total fool* Can you believe it? In DayZ? Looting and theft? I mean the streets just aren't safe any more. Actually, it was very dark. I should go back and double check, in case I'm mistaken. :blush:

I was in there earlier (5.30am or so I think) It was pitch black. I had to give up in the end. Evil zombies tried to eat my face just because I wanted the guns in their airport. I had to leave 'em behind. And, AND someone stole my car! I left it under a tree. As you do. Perfectly safe place, I assumed. <-- *is total fool* Can you believe it? In DayZ? Looting and theft? I mean the streets just aren't safe any more. Actually, it was very dark. I should go back and double check, in case I'm mistaken. :blush:

Holy shit, this is anarchy :( What has dayz come to?

Yeah if you're at NWAF and left your car there, expect it gone. We use it as transport when we cruise around the airfield to loot.

Hope that you will come again now that we've updated the server. And please share the server with friends, we love to have players there :)

Thank you for coming Sula, I hope to meet you in person on the server without getting shot! <3