Idontlikefreshair

Looking To Start Namalsk Squad

Hi there,

I am a 19 year old Canadian, who is looking for 1-3 players around my age to form a squad with.

I am seeking the positions of CQB - Sniper - Spotter - Pilot to be filled.

I personally have been playing for 6 months and have fell in love with the map Namalsk.

I am enjoy Sniper - CQB the most, and we can always have more than one in a select position.

Give me some Info

NAME:

SKYPE/AXON:

POSITION FILLED:

SOMETHING ABOUT YOURSELF:

QUALITIES THAT ARE SPECIFIC TO YOUR DAYZ STYLE:

Edited by Idontlikefreshair

NAME: Ryan IGN:Pheonix

SKYPE/AXON:M00craft

POSITION FILLED: Pilot/CQB

SOMETHING ABOUT YOURSELF: im actually in another community but it is getting to big and people in it a little reckless so its kinda frustratiing me im looking for some yummy on the side if you know what i mean ;D

QUALITIES THAT ARE SPECIFIC TO YOUR DAYZ STYLE:i like using the LMG and M4/M16 varient weapons specifically M4A3 CCO i am also a pretty good pilot and like to find servers with little birds as i am very good with little bird flying. any questions or anything just ask ill fill you in.

sorry i forgot to mention im am an AMAZING spotter as well some how with my graphics at lowest settings i see people more than anyone else on my team

Edited by Haf - PheoniX

Hey man, Its good for your looking for a group! Anyway when you get a group set up, would you be interested to signup to Just Smile Gaming and I can offer you a squad slot on our website. We will also be getting a TeamSpeak3 server, which would be good for your squads communications needs and I will create your own squad channle and give you channle admin etc.

Check us out at www.JustSmileGaming.com

P.S. I will also give you your own subforum within our main forum!