Sign in to follow this  
Ronn

Newcomer Group 3-5 People Wanted

Hello there

I by myself am kind of new to the game. But due too same days vacation, I have experienced a lot of things and several kinds of death ;). I realy like that game and I wanna start a group with the target to build up a little camp and a tiny carpark. But before that we have to get all this funny things and that is the adventure i wanna join. If you want to join, just write me a PM and tell me your skype nick.

Some facts about me:

I am 28 and due too my worktimes I can play late hours at Monday/tuesday/Wednesday and on Weekends Morning too Midday. I can handle the most Weapons and have a lot of experience in Navigation, may be the Laptop besides the Desktop PC helps there a little bit ^^.

You should be over 18 and a friendly guy, you dont need to be experienced or have any kind of equipment.

Contanct will start in Skype and if it all gets rollin a TS will follow, The server (to build the camp)will be decided in the group.

Soo.. thats it., write me if you like the idea

Hey mate, Its great that you have got a group up and running! Anyway mate here me out. Im one of the leaders of Just Smile Gaming and we started literally 2 days ago and already recruiting 6 members. I am saying this because I want you and your team to come join us in Just Smile Gaming, we have a 50 man teamspeak3, a good working website and in next couple of days our own private hive. If you decide to come join us you can work as a team with the rest of a clan or just still stick with your little group. Come check us out at www.JustSmileGaming.com